- destiny; everything is predetermined0% (0)8% (1)6% (1)Vote
- we have some free will but most things are destined50% (3)8% (1)22% (4)Vote
- some things are destined but for the most part we get to choose what happens17% (1)17% (2)17% (3)Vote
- free will; we always get to choose what happens33% (2)33% (4)33% (6)Vote
- other0% (0)34% (4)22% (4)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I'm not sure. I kinda want to say both.
Part of me feels like due to our initial starting position in life and the external variables we end up making the choices that we were meant to make based on all the preexisting conditions leading up to that moment in time. Like we do make our own choices but we make the choice we were in a way meant to make based on all the preexisting variables.
Not sure if I explained that well. It makes more sense in my head when I visualize it 😕1