Do you believe in destiny or free will?

• destiny; everything is predetermined
  • we have some free will but most things are destined
  • some things are destined but for the most part we get to choose what happens
  • free will; we always get to choose what happens
  • other

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure. I kinda want to say both.

Part of me feels like due to our initial starting position in life and the external variables we end up making the choices that we were meant to make based on all the preexisting conditions leading up to that moment in time. Like we do make our own choices but we make the choice we were in a way meant to make based on all the preexisting variables.

Not sure if I explained that well. It makes more sense in my head when I visualize it 😕

What Girls Said 2

• About 50/50

• Freewill, we control what happens

What Guys Said 5

• I don't believe in either of those. Nobody has complete free will but neither is anything predestined.

I can go into detail if anybody wants but it would be like a fucking essay lol

• Free will and untraceable chaotic chains of causes and effects looking like hazard.

• I believe in both, there are things that we choose, other things are chosen for us.

• I often feel like my life is scripted.

• Free will, destiny is only for the stupid.