What do you do if someone walks in on you having sex?

Are you supposed to talk to them about it? Lol I really don't know

Most Helpful Girl

• No, act like nothing has happened

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends a bit who it is. My dad once walked in on me and my girlfriend having sex and we were terribly embarrassed but at the same time I knew it was okay. My dad is super easy-going with that kind of stuff and he probably had giggle about it after leaving the room again. So that's why I didn't talk about it with him. I remember going down to the kitchen maybe an hour later and he was standing there preparing some food and he just looked at me and said in an amused way "so, had a good time?" I must have blushed like crazy but in that moment I knew I wouldn't have to talk about it. He didn't mean to walk in on us, we were just being too horny and forgot to lock the door ;-). If it's somebody you're less close with you might want to talk with them about it. I think it depends a bit on what type of person you are. Personally, I think usually it's not necessary to talk about it (unless somebody does it on purpose).

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Do nothing. Duh.

• I shoot them? Because at that point it will be me and my wife living by ourselves, LOL!!! ;)

• sounds like its happened to you

• No, but I feel like it will eventually happen and I'm preparing for the day lol
      But my mom did walk in once when I was giving oral when I was 14 or 15

• If she is hot then ask her to join in... gigidee