Isn't it just a good feeling when someone says you're a good friend?

One of my girlfriends just told me I'm a good friend because she's going through some problems and I have always been there for her 😌😌❤❤ #PositiveLives

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a diamond Ashley - A good friend.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I enjoy hearing that. It's such a wonderful, sweet comment to hear. That must mean I'm doing something right in this life.

What Guys Said 3

• I feel like an asshole though because my roommate always says that, but I don't say it to him, because he's really fuckin weird but easy to hang out with. Like, my life isn't gonna improve because of him, and he's annoying half the time, but he's convenient, so hang out with him a fuckton.

• I feel weird when people say that to me. I know its a good thing.

• They usually call me something harsher.

What Girls Said 1

• I love to hear that. It makes me feel good that I'm a good friend to some one. People tell me this all of the time and I love it. Sometimes it's hard to find a good friend but I'm happy that I can be a good friend to someone else.