Do you guys read books?

• Yes.
  • I can barely read this quistion.
  • No.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I love a good a book.
    Michael Connolly, Tom Clancy (pre-death stuff), John Grisham and Parenting info books are among my fav. I'm a school teacher so I enjoy Roald Dahl, David Walliams and Anne Fine more than the average Joe.

What Girls Said 8

• I can barely read this quistion.

• All I asked for Christmas and my birthday was books. I typically like classics, fantasy, philosophy, and NYT best sellers :)

• Yes. Recently, I haven't read much. I haven't been able to find anything that has really drawn me in. But when I do I usually finish it that day or in 2 days.

• i love to read books, but i'm a very picky reader

• I love reading good books. I just get that involved into it that I leave my studies aside. So I read on holidays

• Yes but not currently

• Yeah I do!

• Yes. I like reading books.

What Guys Said 10

• My life pretty much revolves around books. I'm a bit of an escapist given that I don't really like the progressive direction our society is headed down. I mostly read patristics like Ss. Basil the Great, John of Damascus, and Isaac the Syrian, but also philosophy books and horror. I don't care much for most modern books given that they are too informal and bloggy for lack of a better term.

• Sometimes, but its not something I talk about. Too many people use the books they read as some sort of example of intellectual prowess while pretending they're just innocently talking about something they're interested in and it's bullshit.

• People who read are generally superior to those who don't.

• I don't know about that, Mike Tyson probably doesn't read much compared to me, but I wouldn't call him inferior to his face. lmao

• I can barley read my textbooks.

• I read to expand my knowledge pool. I then use all of my accumulated knowledge to create crazy theory's on how the universe works.

• yes i love to read

• Yeah. You should read the A Song of Ice and Fire series sometime if you love 'Game of Thrones' bc the show is based off it.

• Every once in awhile I do. I usually read them to just get rid of some stress, which works greatly.

• I've read the a few books, and I'll certainly read in the future. But I wouldn't say I read books.

• Does a e-reader book count?

• I go to the library rather regularly and am happy to report that the male visitors are about twice as many as the female at my library.