What's your favorite nickname or name someone some has ever given you?

When @joeman1252 called me his pika girl 😍😍😍😍

Most Helpful Guy

• BSlice.

Story of it: friends in 6th grade would always call each other gangsta names (including me), and my favorite was G-Slice.

Later, I told my friends in my junior year of high school they could call me G-Slice, and then we all came up with other gang names for each other (Prime Cut, 8-Ball, Dollah Iced Tea, and I forgot the rest).

Then, at work some time later that year, we got a hold of the label printer (for name tags), and I asked them to make me one that said B-Slice, cause my name starts with B and I didn't want to explain all of the above to them.

And from then on, I've been known as B-Slice, because my coworkers called me that, and then some people from school saw me at work so they started calling me that.

I came up with my own fucking nickname.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• my name in real life is Aarron (pronounced Air-rn) so i got the nickname Aero Bubbles, that got put to just Aero, it is a chocolate company that makes mint chocolate, i always had one so it was my nickname for years xD

if i like a girl i give her the nickname: Little Missy ;)

• Thats cute cx my moms name is Missi so thats kinda funny haha

• Winston. A man I knew 45 years ago lived across the street from me and he used to smoke Winston cigarettes. My name sort of rhymes with Winston, so that's what he'd call me.

• Call me Tommy
    I tend to call, girls Darlin a lot

• U haven't gave me one

• Mine is Count Dorckula. It's used by my friends to tease me about my obsession with anything Dracula.

• I've been called Paulito, pollo, chicken, cuddles, and so forth...

• Lol my best friend calls me garebear

• I've been called Franco almost my entire life.

• Guacamole. My last name begins with Goc------.

• I had 2 nicknames big homie and skuber, I liked em both equally

What Girls Said 12

• All the nicknames I've been given i dont really like lol. except for when me and my best friend were younger we would role play little scenarios (not in a sexual way) and we would pick the name we would wanna play with and i got stuck with autumn and I've loved it ever since! hence my name here lol

• My friend guys used to call me L'il Bit. I loved it haha. They were all like big bros to me. So I finally asked one of them what it meant, and he said "Cause you only got a little bit of booty" lmao smh embarassing

• yaya poupee :P

• I mean the one that makes me smile the most is when my daddy calls me his slut, but I guess a lot of people wouldn't really like "slut" for a nickname.

As for normal nicknames, my favorite is probably jamjam.

• I'm part Mexican and did a bunch of modeling, so it was inevitable that I'd be "Taco Belle." LOL

• Giggles or Gigs would be mine, I suppose. I laugh a good bit.

• My boyfriend likes to call me his angel.

• Slim jr. Short sweet to the point out of all my nicknames I like it.

• Mars Bars is kinda cute

• My favorite would have to be Love. I also like Ab/Abs

• wegg wancakes washington 😂

• Can you stop with this joeman thing because you are posting it like every five minutes and it's getting tiresome.