You see a nest of spider eggs the size of a NFL football in the corner of your house/apartment. What do you do?

You're minding our own business, doing some bits and bobs, then come across a nest of spider eggs the size of an NFL football in the corner of your house/apartment. What do you do?

Spider eggs look like this

You see a nest of spider eggs the size of a NFL football in the corner of your house/apartment. What do you do?
But it's this big 😱

• Grab deodarant and a lighter
    33% (6)35% (7)34% (13)Vote
  • Scream and scream some more
    17% (3)5% (1)11% (4)Vote
  • Start packing up your things and move to the other side of the world
    17% (3)20% (4)18% (7)Vote
  • Call the pest control
    28% (5)10% (2)18% (7)Vote
  • Poke it with a stick
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Fruit ninja your way through the spider nest 🗡
    0% (0)5% (1)3% (1)Vote
  • Other..
    5% (1)25% (5)16% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|19

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• Not sure. I usually just leave spiders alone. They help keep the ecosystem in my house in balance. If I got rid of the spiders I'd just end up with a lot more of something else.

That's a big nest though. So I might try to get rid of them. I might try to trap them alive and put them outside. Or if I decide to kill them I'd just use an insect spray.

1|0
    0|0
  • As the great Usher would say Let It Burn.
    Yeah I'm grabbing the nearest aerosol can and a lighter, I don't play no games when it comes to spiders.

1|3
    0|0
  • try out my new modified flamespitter gun

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd get a large cardboard box and ductape at the ready. I envelope the spider-handegg (that's not a football) in the box, ductape it up and then get the nope out of my house as fast as ASAP.

1|0
    0|0
  • Other: Call "@mooky06 pest control limited" to come and take care of it. LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • Bag it, and take it outside, probably FAR away. use a good pair of work gloves and long sleeve shirt but just get rid of the thing. My concern would be where is the mother (that's one hell of a spider)?

1|0
    0|0
  • Get my vacuum cleaner.

1|0
    0|0
  • can't lie, that whole nest is going in the fireplace as fuel!

1|0
    0|0
  • Burn that shit

1|0
    0|0
  • My lb extincts kick in and I make it look like I got the interception and then run with it for toucbdown

1|0
    0|0
  • I wonder what i'd tell the insurance company cause that place is coming down someway somehow

1|0
    0|0
    • Take a photo? Lol

• Show All
    • Yeah they should understand lol I would. " Here's your check sir. Solidarity my brother solidarity"

• hehe oh my word

• i'd just burn it, burn the house and leave and never come back.

1|0
    0|0
  • You walk in to the garage, grab a canister of gasoline and you burn that shit down.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jusgt pick it up and throw it outside.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd move everything away from it, and burn that shit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Scream scream scream!😵

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Sledgehammer.

Step 1: Buy a sledgehammer

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I'd freak out more than likely. After I calmed down, I'd try to see what I had in the house to get rid of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • i'll grab a deodorant and a lighter

1|0
    0|0
  • really not cool I just dreamed I got bit from a spider while in the shower. scared me enough to wake me up, and then I see this... I'd call my boyfriend to come kill them...

1|0
    0|0
    • bad timing :(

• Show All
    • They don't look like that. It's probably the same size as a tic tac but just round and white to even transparent :)

• Radical feminists won't like this but I call for a nan to sort it lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Leave. I'm not packing anything. I'm not grabbing anything. I'm just leaving. And never going back.

1|0
    0|0
  • scream forever

1|0
    0|0
  • Scream really loudly and then go to my neighbors apartment and ask if they'd get rid of it for me...

1|0
    0|0
  • Id get the raid the hair spray gasoline and light those bitches up lol I don't mess with bugs

1|0
    0|0