You see a nest of spider eggs the size of a NFL football in the corner of your house/apartment. What do you do?

You're minding our own business, doing some bits and bobs, then come across a nest of spider eggs the size of an NFL football in the corner of your house/apartment. What do you do?

Spider eggs look like this

But it's this big 😱

• Grab deodarant and a lighter
  • Scream and scream some more
  • Start packing up your things and move to the other side of the world
  • Call the pest control
  • Poke it with a stick
  • Fruit ninja your way through the spider nest 🗡
  • Other..

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• Not sure. I usually just leave spiders alone. They help keep the ecosystem in my house in balance. If I got rid of the spiders I'd just end up with a lot more of something else.

That's a big nest though. So I might try to get rid of them. I might try to trap them alive and put them outside. Or if I decide to kill them I'd just use an insect spray.

• As the great Usher would say Let It Burn.
    Yeah I'm grabbing the nearest aerosol can and a lighter, I don't play no games when it comes to spiders.

• try out my new modified flamespitter gun

• I'd get a large cardboard box and ductape at the ready. I envelope the spider-handegg (that's not a football) in the box, ductape it up and then get the nope out of my house as fast as ASAP.

• Other: Call "@mooky06 pest control limited" to come and take care of it. LOL

• Bag it, and take it outside, probably FAR away. use a good pair of work gloves and long sleeve shirt but just get rid of the thing. My concern would be where is the mother (that's one hell of a spider)?

• Get my vacuum cleaner.

• can't lie, that whole nest is going in the fireplace as fuel!

• Burn that shit

• My lb extincts kick in and I make it look like I got the interception and then run with it for toucbdown

• I wonder what i'd tell the insurance company cause that place is coming down someway somehow

• Take a photo? Lol

• Yeah they should understand lol I would. " Here's your check sir. Solidarity my brother solidarity"

• hehe oh my word

• i'd just burn it, burn the house and leave and never come back.

• You walk in to the garage, grab a canister of gasoline and you burn that shit down.

• Jusgt pick it up and throw it outside.

• I'd move everything away from it, and burn that shit.

• Scream scream scream!😵

• 0|0
  • Sledgehammer.

Step 1: Buy a sledgehammer

What Girls Said 8

• I'd freak out more than likely. After I calmed down, I'd try to see what I had in the house to get rid of it.

• i'll grab a deodorant and a lighter

• really not cool I just dreamed I got bit from a spider while in the shower. scared me enough to wake me up, and then I see this... I'd call my boyfriend to come kill them...

• bad timing :(

• They don't look like that. It's probably the same size as a tic tac but just round and white to even transparent :)

• Radical feminists won't like this but I call for a nan to sort it lol

• Leave. I'm not packing anything. I'm not grabbing anything. I'm just leaving. And never going back.

• scream forever

• Scream really loudly and then go to my neighbors apartment and ask if they'd get rid of it for me...

• Id get the raid the hair spray gasoline and light those bitches up lol I don't mess with bugs