Guys, how would you feel if a girl called you a bitch?

Guys how would you feel or react if a girl called you a bitch? I see a lot of guys that love to call women bitches but I wonder how they would feel if the tables were turned.

Ladies feel free to comment to.

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh. I wouldn't really care to be honest. If she's not saying it to be offensive I'd just take it with some humor. If she's saying it to insult me, well, isn't worse than any other insult.

Aaand on the offchance it is some sort of bedroom kink for her, I am sure I can get into it with the right motivation!

What Guys Said 7

• I wouldn't have a problem with it. I mean it's just a word its not like she is physically assaulting me lol if I called her that then I wouldn't have a problem with her doing the same back 😜

• I have ground rules that we don't call each other bad names

• It doesn't have to be a relationship situation how would you feel if you were called that term by a woman?

• I'd say shut up your pussy stinks

• I wouldn't take her seriously and I'd probably laugh in her face! :-P

• I'd feel disrespected, afterwards I'd ask her how the back of my hand tasted.

• I'd laugh. That'd be funny.

• I'd laugh.

• a girl calld a me a bitch, and honestly I didn't care at all

What Girls Said 2

• I call @BertMacklinFBI a bitch, i even call him pusscakes. Just taking the piss out of him, he knows that. I do that with all my biker mates (just take the piss out of them). Totally harmless

• I have called guys bitches too. Hahahaha my friend and I have an inside joke about this. He will call me a bitch and I either call him a bitch or a jerk it's like our thing.