Guys, do you think pale skinned girls are attractive?

• Yes (Please explain)
    83% (30)
  • No (Please explain)
    17% (6)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• too pale isn't attractive to me, but it can be fixed by some time outside. they dont have to go to a tanning salon, just spend some time outside etc. I live in central america so its only an issue with tourists and they like to tan.

I think the real turn off is the bathing suit marks, its the contrast. I own land here about 70 acres, thats like 25 city blocks, forest and fruit (permaculture) and being topical, I have gone weeks at a time not wearing clothes and get quite tanned. enough to ge shocked looks from the mostly brown locals. they are all trying to be as white as possible, women use umbrellas on sunny days.

basically you just need to get outside and naked and the white goes away, the problem is modern culture with jobs, clothing, and living in crowded cities being money freaks.

I always enjoy imagining what it would be like if clothing went away, the people with bellies, over weight women etc. wouldn't be able to hide it with clothing.

Mr. business man would look like a pale baboon.

I like living outside mostly. years in an open shelter with a tarp roof and stone fire place to cook, baths in a spring, beautiful view of the valley below, eating food from my trees, and other plants, wild animals everywhere, monkeys in the shelter sometimes. way nicer than working a job. search; permaculture.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm... not really. If she is attractive then she is attractive. I have no preference to skin color but I think pale skin girls would have an easier time to be added to my "cute!" book while darker skin girls will have a much easier time getting into my "striking and hot!" book.

Why? I don't really know but I prefer the cute pale skin with slightly pale skin with this cute personality like a little angel. I prefer amazon-like tall and athletic bronze/dark woman with this insatiable and aggressive personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like snow white pale skin Its cool

0|1
    0|0
  • @MissNowhere
    ^^ Pale Beauty

1|0
    0|0
  • i like the way their inner thighs look when doing it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesyesyesyes 😍😍😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Pale+dark hair = hot

by the way lmao @ orange bitchez

0|1
    0|0
  • I personally prefer tan to dark skin girls, too pale scares me a little but thats just my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pale chicks have red vaginas.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I'm very pale so I'd look like an albino if I dated someone who had darker skin lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I find any hot girl of any colour attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • It just depends on the person

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer tan but pale works too. Tanned girls usually look way sexier, tanned legs and arms are so fucking hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, as long as I like their body (and mind) and spirit

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes even pasty white girls can get it.

0|0
    0|0