You choose one. Heaven or hell?

Most Helpful Girl

• Heaven obviously

What Girls Said 2

• Heaven! And in case I'm in hell, then im crashing the party in heaven

• Id say heaven but tgen i dont think id meet the standards cuz i tend to be a badass so id probably get sent to hell

• but Jesus went to the Mount of Olives.
      2 At dawn he appeared again in the temple courts, where all the people gathered around him, and he sat down to teach them. 3 The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group 4 and said to Jesus, “Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5 In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?” 6 They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.
      But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.
      9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there.

• . 10 Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”

11 “No one, sir,” she said.

“Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.”

• I know this...

What Guys Said 4

• Well I believe in neither but in case they're real, I'd choose hell because almost everyone is going to be there anyway.

• Neither, because I'm an atheist/agnostic, and don't believe in heaven or hell.

• Heaven of course is that a question people can bear the normal fire how could they bear the fire of hell? And they think it's funny and badass to choose hell? What the hell is the world we live in

• It does not matters, where I go. I will make it heaven for me and hell for others 😉