Are you team iphone or team android?

im team iphone ;)

iphone 6 plus

Most Helpful Guy

• #Android

Android can be run across so many phones where iphone is locked into the one brand offered by Apple.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• Team Android since Android Cupcake on the T-Mobile G1.
    www.technobuffalo.com/.../t-mobile-g1.jpg

Currently using a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 running Android Lollipop.
    d.christiantoday.com/.../samsung-galaxy-note-4.png

• Android easily.
    Pros
    - even a much cheaper android phone has a more advanced cpu over an i phone
    - superior internal hardware but more varied and not overcharged for the name alone like apple
    - can download movies, music and games for free

Cons
    Not a fashion statement like i phones are

• At the moment i have a galaxy note. The moment you buy a note phone. You can't ever go back to another phone

• I kinda did go back to my old phone cuz of the note.

• haha yeah! nothing beats it/! the funny thing is. actual note taking tablets end up costing far more than a note and the note s pen is brilliant on its own for note taking

• I am team Android, as it gives you a lot more freedom such as playing any music/video films you put on your phone.

• I have an iPhone. I feel like I'm part of a cult now, haha. I'm not really a big technology guy, my girlfriend just has an Apple laptop, and I don't have my own, I just use hers when I need it, so I figured it makes the most sense for compatibility.

• Android, I just don't enjoy being ripped off enough to buy anything from Apple

And my S6 Edge Plus is way sexier than anything Apple has to offer.

• #TeamAndroid

I don't like the restrictions Apple gives me. and the insane price...

• ik you should see my phone bill omg :)

• I like to buy my phones off contract because I really only need the internet.
      I currently only pay ~10€ per month. The cheapest iPhone 6S contract I can have is 33€/month over 2 years + 10€/month for the phone, so 43€/month. And I have to pay 113€ for the phone additionally. makes a total of 1145€ over 2 years.
      I paid for my Xperia Z5 at launch 550€. 2 years of my contract are ~240€. makes a total of 790€ over 2 years, 350€ less.
      if I buy the iPhone 6S off contract I have to pay 724€ for the 16GB version, which is not enough. the 64GB version is already 830€. So again almost 300€ price difference (and for comparison, I have 96GB in my Z5 because I can use microSDHC cards, up to 256GB).
      if I take a look at the 6S+ it gets even worse. 937€ for the 64GB version... insane.

• the Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB costs 450€ off contract here. So I can get 2 of those instead of one iPhone 6s+ and and they are on a similar level

• Iphone, what can I say? I'm indoctrinated.

• I acutally have both but the last phone I got was a iPhone 6 Plus so I will go team iPhone.

• Team andriod as there are more variants to choose from. Albeit iphone offers a better software experience.

• Android, cuz of the many customized functions you have. I had a Iphone 6 plus but I felt so limited on what I could do. So I tried android, and the first day in use it felt already better. The multiple buttons for multitasking are just so much faster, I can put extra space in it if needed, apps are more organized (you can put them in a folder). It just really depends on the user, if you don't need all these customized functions then the IPhone will be perfect for you but for me its team Android. Ps they are also cheaper.

• android!!!

• Android definitely. I don't think i will ever go to iphone. Android has a very large scope. I can custom make my phone's firmware using root access. I did that and my phone works great.

• I love my Nokia.

• Windows but out of these two, undoubtedly in team Android!

• I own an iPhone but I'm a fragile person, I like to keep using my stuff until it dies and I just can't wait for this bastard phone to die already. It was my first and last Apple product ever! So, I'll definitely be team Android.

• Team Android for sure. Never had a problem.

• I've had issues with both but the issues with android were SO much worse and more numerous. I'm team iPhone for life now

• I'm team android I had a 3gs back in the day and hated it

• Android FTW

• I'm #TeamWindows 😏
    Microsoft Lumia 640 XL Windows Phone 10.

• Android. iPhone's really confusing sometimes, even if I currently have 2 iPads and one Android phone. Can't download stuff from the internet, and most games are paid, and the ones that aren't are boring or lame.

• team iPhone

• Team Android!

• Team Android and a proud Xperia Z5 premium owner ✌

• Iphone master phone crew

Just loling at droid users

What Girls Said 26