Would you rather be able to stop time or travel back in time?

:D

Stop time for me ^_^

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd rather stop time. Going back in time is too dangerous.

One can EASILY fuck up your present, and will be in a continuous loop of going back in the past to fix stuff, yet fucking up the present even more!@

Most Helpful Girl

• I just need to travel back once with the winning lottery numbers and I'll be happy.😛

What Guys Said 27

• For me it would be.. to travel back in time 5 or so years, to the day I had my bad fall.. I would know not to climb that tree where the branch broke that I was on standing on sending me to the hard ground.. and landing on my back.. and after all was said and done also the long time in the hospital, I was now incontinent and a full fledged member of the adult world of diapers and rubber pants.. I do not hate my life because of that as I still do many things.. but the question was asked.. I just answered it honestly

• Stopping time will allow you to fix current problems, travelling back in time will prevent current problems, but not new ones.

I prefer to stop time, it is the most effective choice.

• What would you do when you time stopped

and id time stop, punch someone , get back in position and play
    or time stop, go in the bank... you know... get far away, and play

• Stop time. That make things a whole lot interesting. Like maybe, when we have quizzes, I could stop time and copy answers. Or maybe stop time to mess around with people (hehehe).

Going back in time sucks though, because you could destroy the very fabric of space and time, or just change the history into something more than what you've bargained for.

• I spent 5 years formally studying medieval history, on top of a lifetime of fascination with the past. I dont care if it works out like a certain Michael Crichton book, I'd risk it.
    One day in the right place could change our perception of the period vastly.

• Stop time for sure!

• how about traveling with time? Does that make any sense?

• I choose to stop time.

• Travel back in time. The present sucks big time.

• Go back in time... all these historical periods I would love to experience!!!

• I would only travel back in time if I could undo my past mistakes. If I had to live it all over again as it happened, hell no.

• Stop time! for sure

• Stop time. I think going back would cause waaaaay too many problems. Ever seen the butterfly effect? :D

• urgh going back in time would be nice... wanna fix some stuff I've done. but I can get that also by stopping time and it's more useful in the future... so I take that :P

• ZA WORLDO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th_lTwttLXw

Soushite toki wa ugoki desu

• I think travelling back in time is more effective

• travel back, if I return to my little body with the experience from Now, that is

• Stop time.

Think of the possibilities.

Bank robbery. The ability to spend an infinite amount of time writing a paper. Using the freeway as a drift track. So much cool shit could be done...

• Stop time. Time travel tends to make things messy, continuum wise.

• Travel back in time to learn from the mistakes i made and do better.

• going back over and over again is a bit like stoping xD so i´d want to go back.

• Travel back.

• Stopping time would be cool but I'll go for traveling back in time no matter how dangerous it will be.

• Travel back, couldn't you just go back one millisecond every millisecond to freeze time anyway?

• Travel back in time 😎

• stop time, all those things I could steal.

• Stop time. I won't age anymore lol

What Girls Said 16

• I'd choose to be able to stop time. Going back in time could cause issues in the future potentially because you changed choices.

• Stop time. That would be awesome

• Travel back in time. I've screwed up some things I honestly wish I could fix

• Travel back in time. Comes in handy when the need to fix some past mistakes arises.

• Travel back in time.

• Probably stop time, in case I see someone is about to get robbed. As for going back in time, that's already in the past and if you changed anything from the past maybe once you get back to the current time... something big changed.

• I enjoy some history, so I'd like to go back in time.

• Ummm... You know what human history is like, right? You might want to bring a bullet/knife proof vest. And also a man-disguise. And possibly some extra white makeup, depending on where you'd go.

• True. But it would really matter exactly how long it took you to pop back in time. And you'd also really have to know something of what was going on. You wouldn't want to drop in right on a battlefield or right in front anyone, really. Superstitious people who'd burn you as a witch.

But yeah. I guess it would work if you could just pop away really quickly.

• @Rawrzz Right, researching before making the trip is the best way to go.

• Travel back in time

• travelling back in time, if it's like I am me with the experiences and knowledge from the future.
    Not like in Harry Potter, where there are then 2 Harry's, the one from the past, and you

• I'd rather stop time

• Travel back!

• Travel back in time for sure so I can learn from my mistakes

• Traveling back in time. I wanna fix some things lol.

• Neither I like living in the moment.

• Both would have been awesome, but since I have to chose only one, I would travel back in time.

• I would say stop time.