Does anyone else here hate love?

Most Helpful Girl

• Love is what keeps us going... Whether it hurts us or makes us happy... It is still what keeps us going.

Most Helpful Guy

• Love is one of those things that creates lots of heartache in someone's life, but it also can offer a lot of joy as well.

I don't hate love because I figure that no matter how much pain I go through in the past, if I have one strong glimmer of happiness I can forget it all and be happy. I don't hate love because I firmly believe that one day, everything will actually work out.

If I resign myself to hating love and decide to never love again, I'm taking away any chance of love actually working out. Then all I'm left with is whatever failed attempts before.

In that sense, love gives me the hope of a better future and keeps me going, offering the potential of later happiness.

What Girls Said 7

• Haha I do!!!

• No, I love love.

• There's only one step between hate and love

• Nooooooo love takes over

• Yes, I hate love

• You love hate xD

• Not me.. It's not love's fault that people tend to kill its meaning 😒
    💕

What Guys Said 6

• Yup. Fell into it once, got my heart smashed into a billion tiny pieces and chose to never fall into that pit of eternal fire ever again. #PlayerPride

• Yeah man, love is a fucking prick. Pushed me down on the playground and stole my snowcone once when I was a kid.

• Yeah it makes me sick plus it gives me sweaty butterflies.

• I'm starting to get there... But I don't want to

• what is this love you speak of?

• Love is great. The problem is people use the word 'love' when they mean control or possession. When women for example ask "does he love me?" they mean something closer to "does his affection for me mean I can get him to do and act the way I want".