What do you do when you're sick?

I caught a cold! :(

I was wondering what you guys do when you're sick. Personally, I drink milk with honey and stay home warm all day, if I can. Having someone to take care of you is quite nice too :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what I have. But if I'm down with a cold, chicken noodle soup and tissues are my go to. I like to relax, play video games, maybe take a hot bath and browse the internet. But I agree, it's always great to have someone make the chicken noodle soup for you. :-)

• Yes, perfect! Hot bath feels amazing when you're sick... And chicken noodle soup is the single best thing in the world, yet of course, much better when you have company and maybe, if they really like you, cuddles ahah :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Sleep is very important when you are sick!! Maybe take a warm bath and relax. Try to get some rest! Hope you feel better soon.

What Guys Said 5

• Some paracetamol for the throat and other pills for colds.
    It never goes away unless I get on the pills

• Drink lots of green tea and Ginger tea, stay extra hydrated. by drinking lemon or lime water , bundle up in warm clothes to try to sweat out the fever

• Hot soup, drink a lot of water through out the day 2000 MG of vit c and vit and sleep a lot

• Stay home and sleep and eat
    Living the way of my house cat

• Usually, a good puke and a cigar takes care of it.

What Girls Said 9

• Usually I eat soup and stay super warm. Socks are crucial when you're sick- also something from the drugstore that is in those lemon packets that help you sweat it out.

• 1. I sleep.
    2. I wake up.
    3. I watch Spongebob, The Garfield Show, or Phineas and Ferb.
    4. I sing to Justin Bieber.
    5. I cuddle with my cat.

• I take a nap and watch anime!

• I sleep, watch Netflix, and eat soup.

• I go to the gym.
    unless I am dead lol :P
    but yea I hate staying home cs I ll feel even more sick
    and sweating is good cause it breaks down fever

• I have a friend that always tells me this ahah but god damn it I can never get up the nerve to actually go work out when I'm sick. You're awesome for doing it though!

• eh thanks ^^
      that s because my mum does it. got used to it :)
      get well soon :)

• Thank you :)

• Aww I'm sick right now too! I have strep throat 🙁. I usually just rest and keep up with my makeup work. I've missed two days at school because of this. I mostly drink tea and lots of fluids. I hope you feel better! 😊

• i roll around on my bed and mope.

• I live in my bed when that happens

• Usually go for a swim in the ocean. I find the fresh air usually helps me...

• Oh, sounds wonderful... Wish the ocean was just right around the corner, but unfortunately that's not the case :(