Do you guys believe that life actually gets better?

I guess it is a matter of who you ask -___-

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• XD it´s relative of course. if you´re in a bad position, it´s likely to get better. if you´re on top, it wil likely become worse. you could see it like a pendulum.

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone who is optimistic will say yes, someone who is a pessimistic will say no, someone who is a realist would think it's possible, but would have to way out their options.

I believe if you want to improve on your life, you will do so, according to you

What Guys Said 18

• Sounds like something you'd say to someone who you know is completely fucked, but to help lift their spirits.

• It doesn't get better *per se*, what you regret now you will still regret later, but it does give you more perspective, so in that sense definitely yes.

What upset you at 18-24 will be less and less relevant as the years pass.

• Life is what you make it. If you are lazy and never do anything you stilk remin inwhatever good or bad shape you are in. But if you work hard then your situation will improve. It just entirely depends on you.

• Been in a depression... like 4 years ago? So yeah I believe it gets better

• Life is good and bad and you only got the choice to make it good or bad.

• I still want a girlfriend, eventually a wife, kids, a house of my own, nice income, a better car, etc.

And I believe I'll obtain those these in the future, so yes, my life can ONLY get better.

• A lot of enjoyment and possibilities for opportunity depends on the person's choice.

A prisoner looking out their jail cell can choose to focus on the crap on the ground or the beautiful sky.

• It's like a roller coaster, the highs and lows are continuous.

• money, having money helps :P as you get older you tend to make more money :P (hopefully)

• In some cases it gets worse and worse by the days goes by.
    For others nothing is bad for they that have a great life.

• It can if ya try but some forces are too powerful to overcome on your own

• Yes it always does, with Jesus Christ, son of God.

• Life is what you make it :)

• no reason for life to get better for me I'm fucked in all ways hell is earth for me but people have it worse it can always get worse you could die tho

• There are peaks and valleys. Currently in a valley

• I believe that to make life better, you gotta grab it by the BALLS AND MAKE IT YOUR BITCH!

• im some ways it gets better and in some other ways it gets worst

• Life is what you make it.

If you're the sort of person that only complains you won't appreciate anything you have. If you're the sort of person that is always hating your work week but living for the weekend. Your life will be so much shorter etc. Enjoy everything

What Girls Said 10

• It can , but life doesn't get better it gets better by change. People need to know what they want and what changes need to be made. they need to make first then motivate themselves to take action

• Doesn't get better by chance it gets better by change **

If people can change what they can cha he and accept what they can't then their life will get better

• Motivation and perseverance is need to make those changes successful

• Needed*

• I do believe so. Its what u make of it really.

• If a person doesn't try to make their life better then nothing will get better. #NothingWorksUnlessYouDo

• For some people yes and for some people no.

• I don't think it does. Its kinda of just sucks.

• Usually yes, nothing is permanent.

• I have seen how life may be hard sometimes, but I believe that, yes, life gets better. It gets better even when I lose, hurt.
    Bad things are just temporary. They make us stronger. Everything happens for some reason. I am very optimistic so I think that life gets better even when it doesn't.

• I feel like for every good it gets evened out with the bad, for every good it gets equalled out with the good.

• 50/50. it can get better. or it can get worse.

• in different ways