Do you think he's cute?

I was walking my dog and someone called him an 'ugly rat dog', personally I think he's very cute. What do you think? He's a pomeranian.

Do you think he's cute?

Most Helpful Guy

• Aww so cuute. Who the fuck insults someone dog like that? What the hell, man? Geez.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well they're wrong, he's adorable. ❤️

What Guys Said 3

• Reminds me of a story my dad told me. He used to run cross-country competitively, and would travel around the country for marathons. When he was training with another dude once, they passed a woman walking a small white dog and the guy yelled out "That dog looks like a rhesus monkey!"

Well, that's probably not as funny as it was in person, but whatever. Your dog looks okay, though I don't know why you put that flowery dress thing on him.

• It's so fluffy and tiny, how could it not be cute?

That being said, I know folks who might see such dogs as "yippy dust mops". Perhaps the bypasser wasn't so into the long hair? Still kinda unnecessary to say so.

• He's adorable, aww :3

What Girls Said 8

• Aww. I likes poms. My man, by the way -- my bad-ass cold-hearted boy from the streets -- LOVES poms. It's just endearing as fuck. (Every huge bouncer I know loves poms, too. Wtf? LOL)

Buuuuuuttt I was SO READY to see an actual, ugly dog here gurl!!

I mean, we got a dog we rescued off our street. That dog got a leg and half a face torn off by a car. Now, THAT's an ugly dog, girl.

Personally, I wouldn't want a pretty dog. Ain't bout that life. I like grit and dirt and imperfection way, way too much for that.

• oKay I guess.

• Very adorable! :) Not ugly at all by my standards.

• he's a pretty princess aha

• Very cute but why do you have him dress like a girl dog?

• Your dog is very cute and fluffy

• Noooo, that has got to be the most adorable puppy ever! How could anyone say such a thing?

• He's adorable