Why would someone have two facebook accounts?

Why would someone have two facebook accounts, with their real name and photo etc?
Thats weird but are there any reasons lol

It's a girl in my case

Updates:
She still use both of them
weird

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually do have two accounts. One was compramise do and my password no longer works for it , plus my current one

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When I first started one, I made the account really young. Then stopped for a while and forgot my password. I just created a new one. I ended up deactivating that one and don't use FB any more.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• Forgot their password is one. I've seen girls I know do this and it seems to be due to stuff on their wall over the years especially if it has been a long time since they had the account, their profile may just be a mess or have a lot of stuff revolving around their exboyfriends that would take ages to delete. I thought about doing it once because I have a lot of embarrassing stuff from when I was younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • I maintain 3 accounts, one for personal and a non-profit I help run, one for my business, and one for my crime watch group. I see no need in having those groups co-mingled.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd use one for disinformation so I could identify my enemies better.

0|0
    0|0
  • One account is for saying the type of shit you want without it effecting your career at some point.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I know people who have two accounts, one for family and the other for friends

0|0
    0|0