Guys, how do you normally go about rejecting girls?

What do you normally say to her?

Most Helpful Guy

• "You're awesome, but I'm not interested."

More or less. If she doesn't know me I'll pull out the "If I didn't have a girlfriend" or, if I am feeling particularly nice "I would love to! But I only date men! But oh my, if you were just a foot taller and had a nice manly beard I would so date you!"

Yeess.. I get approached fairly often. Need to learn to have fun with it. My gay guy imitation is more convincing than it seems.

Most Helpful Girl

• Send smoke signals. That always works.

What Guys Said 16

• Usually girls dont come up to me and ask straight out, but if they do Im pretty straight forward. Other times it was their friend asking on their behalf and im straight forward. If they are orbiting and showing interest I just ignore them.

• I would tell them I didn't want a relationship at the moment.
    Although preferably we would never get into such a situation, and the girl will eventually lose interest

• I'm British so I'm too polite to reject her or dump her. All jokes aside, I take them out the way of anyone eavesdropping and just say "I'm very sorry, I do appreciate the offer but I'm not interested, if you need help though feel free to ask, no need to be a stranger"

• "Sorry, I like someone else" this way the reason is not to do with them so they won't feel as bad compared to "Don't see you in that way" or "You're not my type"

• depends on what she said of course. but i´ll be like "sorry i don´t feel that way but i feel flattered and won't tell anybody about it".

• "I highly admire your boldness, and that I find attractive about you. However that's the only thing I find attractive I'm afraid."
    Something along those lines.

• Speaking to them as little as possible and avoiding them.

• Oh I'm sorry I'm actually gay 😀

• My honest feelings, in a nice respectful manner

• I cackle and spit up on them.

• Yeah, we totally should do something soon.

• 'Sorry, I don't do over 30s/fatties/Muslims.'

If they're not one of those 3, I won't reject them.

• "Fuck off."

Just to treat women like they do to men. Cuz equality.

• If it's just some girl making a pass I try to come up with a plausible excuse. if I can't I just say I'm not interested.

If it's a girlfriend I talk out the situation we're in and tell them the truth. Almost always they've seen it coming. It usually comes down to them wanting marriage and me not being willing to marry them.

• Usually I just don't push for something more. Girls who are pursuing me normally try to give me a lot of lead way to ask them out and I just never take them up on it or if they directly ask me out I just say no.

I reject kinda "None emotionally". I'm horrible when it comes to rejection. I'm sorry :(. I feel so bad about it that often times I'll try to go back and find the girl.

• I've never rejected a girl in my life... but I was never actually approached by a girl :(

What Girls Said 1

• I guess they let us down nicely?