Guess who's the anti-christ?

Can you guess who the anti-christ is?
I think the antichrist is not a person, but the media itself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Weather or not you like to accept it evilness lurks in the heart of everbody without exception, all people have a evil side. frankly I don't think we would be able to walk through life without it.

• I love your way of thinking haha.

• I'm slowly making peace with the fact that despite the fact of being mostly caring helpful generous and non judgmental woman, I could just as easily if pushed to far go psyco, and everyone has that in them we spend a crazy amount of time and effort and tender trying to mask it but it's in us embrace the darkness y'all you may need it one day.

• Thanks for the mho

What Girls Said 1

• Nah, the antichrist will be a person, but i can agree that the media is pretty messed up.

What Guys Said 4

• If that's what you believe good for you. I see it differently personally. Don't get me wrong I have very little admiration for the media as a whole but they aren't in the religion buisness

• Marilyn Manson.

• While I'd certainly believe they could be capable of that amount of carnage the Anti-Christ will not be a organization but a single person.

• the media = people..
    anyway whoever configured the Russian csgo servers in my opinion

• Actually the media = psychological warfare.
      People depend on the media more than themselves for the truth.
      The media makes you think that certain things are acceptable, like dating over marriage.

• yea correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the media like set up by people? so if it is then its people

• Your right but that's only the visual view. The people are the puppets used to keep the flame of the media going. If this guy quits, he's replaced by another to finish the first guy's job.

The media is no longer set up by people, it regenerates on it's own. Employers just another hired puppet.