How are you spending your weekend?

I'm spending mine with my itty bitty lil' lapdog nephew. We're gonna do a whole lot of NOTHIN'. Actually I'm gonna do a whole lot of bubble bath takin' and picture snappin and tv watchin. And he's just gonna keep following me around, as he does, because he loves me.

How are you spending your weekend?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No clue babe. Shopping? Chilling? Taking my dog for a walk? Yeah pretty mainstream

• Shopping sounds fun :)

• Eh lol maybe when I don't have mum around. I rather go shopping with my little brother, but when I mention the word shopping, my mum will be like "ok wait, I'm goin to get ready, I'm coming too" it's like oh mannn 😐🔫

• Thanks for MH babe 😘

What Guys Said 14

• That is such a cute pic - This weekend I decided that Christmas is over - I was naughty over the holidays and put on a few lbs so I am back on the diet with food portions dropping over weekend - I have recorded a lot of TV that needs to be watched - I got a lot of books over the Christmas as well, have to start on them - Yeah basically just get back to normal a bit - I wasn't doing stuff that I usually do and the longer you put something off the harder it is to get back into it - I need a lot of routine and order or else it feels messy.

• Thanks!

Yeah, holidays are rough on healthy eating. Good luck :)

• Just resting, mainly. Trying to shake a bit of sciatica.

You said :a whole lot of bubble bath takin' and picture snappin" those should be very interesting pictures. You know now that you told us, you have to post them. :-)

• Doing nothing. It's my last weekend before break. I'm supposed to see a certain movie for homework for a class and on Monday I asked my female friend if she wants to see it with me cause she's in the class too.

And she said she doesn't know what her family plans are, and I told her to let me know when she wanted to see it, and she hasn't texted me the whole week.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck females make me tired.

• For now, I'm killing time on the computer, tomorrow I see that the day will be boring and on Sunday I'll have a meeting with my old High School classmates, some of them I don't see since 2011. So I guess that Sunday will be the best day.

• Disappearing

• Work and uh work, 'yay'(sarcasm)

• Sitting around, helping my parents pack for going back to the village, get ready for start of college semester on Monday.
    Boring crap.

• PLAYOFFS BABY!!! too bad my team sucks :(

• Playing Magic the gathering

• ill be at work

• Gonna visit London for the day tomorrow.

• Writing up an amicus brief for a court case a friend of mine is involved in.

• I am going to spend my weekend sleeping and playing video games.

• I'ma spend my weekend probably working out and sleeping.

What Girls Said 6

• I might do something different than the usually plain thing.

• I think I'm going to go out tonight however I don't really know if I want to, I went out last night!

• We start back to classes on Monday, just got back home to our apartment Wednesday. So this weekend we are just relaxing, enjoying each others company!
    = }

• Well Yesterday I went to my friends house for her birthday & we went to a trampoline place like the little kids we are lol & today I finished the last episodes of The 100 & I was doing some math homework because I have finals starting Wednesday.

• I spent the weekend celebrating my birthday!

• Spending it with my boyfriend before he leaves for the military next week :(

• Awww, well have fun together! Coincidentally I'm dog sitting for my sister and her fiance 'cause they have a yellow ribbon ceremony to attend this weekend lol.