For those of you attending college and working/ in your early twenties, how much money do you have saved up?

Just curiousssss

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was in my early 20's, not too much, but I have saved over 6 figures in my mid-twenties.

Most Helpful Girl

• I saved money when I was younger because I never had a reason to spend it, but presently I also work as well-- 24k about, but If I didn't save I probably would be in the single digits and if I had to pay for school on my own. I think it really depends on how much you're expenses or, and especially your living situation and if you pay rent.

What Guys Said 1

• Five dollarydoos.

What Girls Said 2

• Hell yes! Said "friend" might still want that sweet ass. Girl once something like that happens between "friends" shit ain't never the same between them. No matter how much he'll try to tell you that nothing is there there is. A bond like that can not be easily broken and if he has a moment of weakness guess who he'll run to. Just think about that

• These comments make me feel sad, I only have 3k saved up.. makes me feel like I'm passing too much time in college

• You feel like you have too little of an amount?

• To what extent?

• I've only been working for a short period when out of school and was lucky enough to live with a roommate who had furnishings. I haven't actually own my own furnishings or house yet.