Germans (or other Europeans), do you ever view Americans as being prudent?

OK, apparently after Hugo Chavez died, Ahmedinejad attended his funeral and hugged Hugos' greiving mother and the clerics in Iran slammed him for doing that and in the US we viewed that as prudent.

But about 1 yearago, my friend from Germany came to visit me at a pool party and I asked if she brought her swimming suit and she said "nope" and I asked if she wanted me to get a spare one for her and she said "nope" and then I asked "so you're not going swimming" and she replied "yes I am" and just as I asked "how" she took off her clothes and jumped in the pool. She also walked around the patio naked like she didn't care, chatting with everyone and even hugged a few people. a lot of people gave her dirty looks but I can't help but think that Germans might view us as prident for thinking that way just like we viewed the Iranian clerics as prudent.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've heard that attitudes here and in Europe differ however I've heard that the people of the U. K are more similar to our attidudes

Most Helpful Girl

• Prude or prudent? I think prude? No not really, you guys have a lot of people who love hook ups and getting drunk and things like that, that's not very prude.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0