In this question you are now a DOG, what do you do?

You are a doggieeee. What you do?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• I'm coming back to this question.

• You better :P

• I'm sorry. My plans were too numerous and glorious to get on paper.
      I would be cute, floofy but not too floofy, but a floofy tail and one ear would be all the way up and the other half up. My torso would be lean and not a lot of long fur. I would have a medium length muzzle. I would have cute black paws. I would big. I would weigh 70lbs. I would have brown eyes, because they melt everyone's soul. My owner would have had me by accident, my mom was a beautiful black dog with silky wavy fur and up ears. And a liver brown/red dog with part German short haired pointer would have seen her. And it would be me, and my 2 sisters and 1 brother. Tom, my brother would be adopted by a supermodel, and life his life in comfort, a spitting image of our mom. My sister Sassy would be adopted by a family with annoying little kids who put gum in her fur. She would run away at 6 months old and find a middle aged couple with 2 sons who would love her and take care of her. My other sister Electra would be a

• shaggy spotted dog with wild light brown/red eyes. She would start in a life of hunting, she would retrieve the ducks. But after her first litter tragically died, she would stop hunting and become a rescuer of wild baby critters. She would bring them to her owners who would take care of them or give them to rescues. And her people were country and self sufficient and lived in the middle of nowhere. And they had lots of pastures and woods and she had horse buddies and goat buddies and even duck buddies (no harm, no foul) heehee

• Ooooo!! Imma chase my tail😂

• ... please excuse me while I chase my tail for 10 minutes.

• [IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/25quckl.jpg[/IMG]

Crawl into bed with my cute little friend.

• Befriend my cats. After I sleep for a while.
    dogbreedia.com/.../sleeping-bulldog.jpg

• i'll run inside the house or i'll steal my master's flip flops and hide them

• I run into the garage and help max out of his cage, then I run to show him where the trats are 😁 nom nom nom!! 😛

• Stop searching for jobs and relax! Haha.

• Sleep all day and charm people into giving me their food.

• Go beg for food lol

• Pee on your foot. lol hahahahaha

• Getting my belly rubbed while I sit on my masters lap hahaha :P

• Go pee somewhere where my owner won't find out I've marked my territory.

• i'm going to sleep in one spot all day

• Go to the girl that's calling been calling me a backstabber, for no reason, and bite her. ☺️

• Time to find a nice, cozy spot and sleep.

• 0|3
  • Bark bark bark, woof woof, BARK!!

What Guys Said 23

• Wag my tail, bark for joy, pounce, and thump my tail on the ground when people come over to pet me. I'd wrestle with my humans and dog friends, and nibble on my dog friends' ears. I'd bite and thrash my toys. I'd like to go for walks and play outside with a tennis ball or a frisbee. I'd leap on the bed to come and cuddle. I'd give my humans licks on the face. I'd be happy to eat flavored bones but I'd still want to steal pizza if I could! :P

• Go to the girls houses that have treated me badly and poop in their shoes so when she puts her foot in her shoes... I think you get the idea. Payback is a bitch. LOL

• I thought I already was? :O

• Hump everything in sight to assert dominance lmao

• Shit on your lawn, motha******.

• I lose the ability to have independently moving thumbs, and as such drop my iPhone on the floor, smashing the screen. But I don't mind, because i can see food.

• I spell it backwards and I'm a god.

• Chew on my owm asshole until they put that salve on it that makes it taste bad? Stick my head out the window to see what *that's* all about?

• break out of the back yard and annoy my owners

• Go find some bitches to fuck, while I take shits outside. :-P

• Lick my balls.. Chase the mailman and rip and scratch furniture

• 11 guys answered and only you and I said lick our balls.. I'm disappointed in this site.

• They just don't get it. Clearly somethings awesome about licking our balls if we were dogs all of them do it for crying outloud that's probably their way of jerking off

• Go to the park and be adored by everyone...

• Absolutely nothing.

Cuz I'm a dog :D

• Sniff some ass without fear of getting arrested.

• Sniff girl butts.

• Lick my own balls.

• Hump everybody's leg probably.
    Lol I'd probably try to spell out "I am Nate," to my family I guess.

• Woof woof, woof woof woof woof woof, woof. Grrrrrrrr woof woof.

• Ima steal some steak and eat it.

• Lick my balls.

• I either bite people, or cuddle up to them.

• Hike my leg and whiz , now I finally got some relief...

• Bite you on the ass.