Do girls cat call guys? BE HONEST?

do girls cat call guys in the streets ? BE HONEST

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahaha, go upstairs at the Olympic Garden in Vegas sometime. Or to a Chippendales or Hollywood Men or Thunder show.

Well, ok, you can't actually go, unless you're auditioning. But, imagine. Imagine a bunch of spoiled bitches with entitlement complexes, on their absolute worst behavior, in an environment where they think nothing will ever get back to anyone on the outside. Hoo boy.

They cat call, and they grab, and they grope, and they rip clothes, and they engage in genuine sexual assault, yes they do, oh yes they do.

• I've been hooted at by a car full of girls a time or two in my younger days and I had my bottoms on :D

• Obviously, we're talking cali in the 80's

• @ArtDent Awwyeah. <3 My man still gets the third degree, too, late forties be damned (eek!).

He went to one of those high-school cheerleading fund-raising car washes, and the girls apparently couldn't resist turning the hoses on him, too. ("The hell you all wet boy?")
      And of course he took "suggested donation" to mean his esteemed company was payment enough, for the carwash. Some things never change. LOL

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, not really in the street. They eye-fuck a lot, but rarely actually say anything. I've been in situations in clubs that would've been sexual assault if I didn't like it, though. Dick grabbing, ass grabbing, that kind of shit. Women are horny creatures too, bro.

What Girls Said 9

• I don't but some do!

• no. but if i see a really good-looking guy, and i'm not alone... i'll inform whoever is with me lol. assuming the other person is another girl or a gay male.

• Street harrassment is 99% male on female and maybe 1% female on male.

• I've never seen it.

• No I would NEVER do it, but I've seen some girls do it.

• No, I don't appreciate it happening to me so I don't do it to others.

• I have once or twice.

• Sometimes, if the girls are in a group and booze is involved. I personally think cat calling is often more about showing off than actually displaying attraction.

• Not usually.

What Guys Said 6

• Yep. A hell of a lot. I've seen more guys get catcalled by girls than vice versa.
    Especially teenage girls with slightly older guys (or younger if they just want to make them uncomfortable).

• Yep. Have been already. Also had twice girls trying to grab my junk. One of them being so bolt to actually move right into my pants and not just from the outside.

I still didn't end up with PTSDs or something.

• if you're a hot dude they try to grab your ass ( i feel like they dare each other to do it) it's really objectifying... haha

• Since I have a tight, gym toned rear end, some of the other guys at work wolf whistle at me jokingly lol

• I haven't been cat-called by any girls yet. >.>

• It's been known to happen.