When will you guys start showing more compassion to people on here?

Stop telling guys to man up, and show compassion when they complain on here.

What Girls Said 1

• What the heck? Lmfbo dude seriously. Sounds like u need your diaper changed. 😂

• Would you be saying the same thing if I was a woman? That is what I thought. Hypocrite and sexist.

• Yes I would tell that to another woman. I would tell that to anyone who's acting childishly and calls themselves mature adults.

What Guys Said 1

• Quit being a baby.

The internet, like the world is filled with bastards. Ignore them.
    If you want help on a public forum, there's always 200 wise guys gonna flip you shit for asking for help. But guess what, why do you think their here? The didn't surf in to dish out some abuse, their came here for help. The abuse just makes petty men and women feel good about themselves. There is only one reaction to this, and its not pissing and moaning that other people are mean.

Only listen to the people that have something positive to contribute to your live and discard the rest.

• You wouldn't tell me to quit being a baby if I was a woman

• Lol, you clearly don't know me.

ATTENTION ALL WOMEN: IF ANYONE IS A SHIT BAG TO YOU, QUIT BEING A BABY AND IGNORE THEM TO THE END OF ALL CREATION. THEY ARE HATERS, AND DESERVE NONE OF YOUR CONCERN.

There you go. I just told them an abbreviated version of what I told you. Its good advise for both genders.

Ask your questions, ignore the bastards, and you, Anonymous sensitive guy, are better than the bastards. So clearly the deserve none of your time nor concern.