A creep filmed me what do I do?

So there was a guy yesterday who approached me and my friends and asked if he could make a video about our first love and i didn't have any second thoughts and just did it my friends were too shy, i asked for his YouTube channel and he told me and that guy is hella creepy!!! He had a video where he's harrassing a barbie and one where he's doing a suicide scene SOOOO CREEPY!! What do i do? What if he's using that video for some perverted shit pls help guys

My video is not uploaded yet, i just watched some of his videos

Most Helpful Guy

• If the youtube channel is "real" you may have to call cops (so they can hopefully delete it off his phone or something) + flag the video down...

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you just talking? Saying words? If so, meh.

If you're doing more than just talking, then, considering you're 17, the FBI would be quite interested.

What Guys Said 8

• Well if u haven't signed the permission u can easily ask YouTube to take down the video

• He still hasn't uploaded the video i just looked through his channel and I'm more worried about him using my video for bad purposes not just youtube

• U can't do much about most parts of the internet
      If u can find that guy then u can ask him to delete the video kindly
      That's about it

• I don't know the laws in Germany but if public filiming is not allowed go report him tot he cops otherwise there is not much you can do.

• if he posts it, report him.

• There's nothing you can do. Just remember next time not to be so trusting.

I'm curious, what is this guy's channel?

• "Comfort zone doesn't exist" watch the video with the barbie😣

• No it's forbidden to film someone without permission in germany but i did give him permission but if i want him to delete the video i can

• That guy is such a creep!!!

• Under 17... Police

• you should call the cops, thats not exactly legal

• Simply report it on first sights.

• Sue him... ?

What Girls Said 1

• Are you sure you are not the creep here honey? stop acting so immature it's none of our business.

• Why are u in GaG if it's none of your business? I'm asking for. advice and help if you're not willing to help you're wrong here, bye bye