Why do people care about trolls?

Does it really bothers you that much that someone is using a fake profile on here? i never understood what was the whole point about. I personaly think it's pathetic.

Most Helpful Guy

• People are way too sensitive. A troll is an asshole? So what? Move on with life and don't give them attention. The moment you do - which includes reporting them - you satisfied their agenda.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't care. There will always be diseases, mosquitoes, sewage and trolls. Trolls are a negative externality of the internet in the same way the others are negative externalities of civilization. You can mitigate them, yet never eliminate them.

• Trolololoolololol

• I know.. trolls are just so.. mean. Hell to all of them.

• I am troll
    Turkish troll
    Trolling here

• Because I'd like to think I can take this site seriously, right? That's what we come here for, is answers, i'm assuming... maybe not?

What Girls Said 4

• People will let trolls go as long as they're funny. Once they turn into assholes no one likes them and tends to start talking to the mods. The GaG community also has a very low tolerance for catfishing.

These are very obvious trends in the community. If a troll doesn't work that out, they're not a very good troll in the first place.

• If you're doing it to be funny, who cares? If you're doing it to be a hateful asshole, then it's a problem. There's no reason to be an asshole, even if you're completely full of shit.

• LOL 9mfeo what side you say I venture on? Whatever you say I still like you on GAG.

• @tony72722 meatheads are mostly the same, and fairly tiresome, darling.

• But trolls and catfish are different things

• Whatever, why waste time on them?

• Because people wanna be taken seriously on here. The last thing they want is to be trolled lmao