Why aren't men allowed to question women?

Bill Burr, a brilliant comedian, said that men really aren't supposed to question women. Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Bill Burr is the shit, so if he says it, I believe it, haha.

I learned a long time ago that it's a fool's errand. It's never going to make sense to us, just save yourself the aggravation. You'll never win...
    http://youtu.be/4f_oxZqD6wQ

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• No no no... The question is why aren't men allowed to question feminist?
    You can question anyone as far as God to Jesus to the Illuminati.

There are no possible limits other than the risk you take when asking a certain individual. You can even question yourself.

• because disagreeing with women or criticizing them in any way is now considered misogyny.

• funny... im currently watching an interview with bill burr lol. I think what he's saying is that not questioning women is like an unwritten rule in today's society. If you do, be prepared for the windfall

• But this is GAG though!

• Yeah, and they have the title as GIRLS ask GUYS, not the other way around

• You don't really see women answering questions though, or well, at least seriously

• Maybe you don't. There's PLENTY giving a serious answer

• Because boobs😍

• Cause everytime we question them they make it like we are trying to "control" them, "change" them... I mean what the hell, I can't even ask genuine question when I am curious

• Here you can ask the questions which might trouble you.