Do you think your intelligence, personality, or physical appearance is more attractive?

I think my personality is more attractive than my intelligence and physical appearance! How about you guys?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think my intelligence is what is most attractive about me. My intelligence goes hand in hand with my understanding/being so open minded. Being narrow minded and ignorant gets people nowhere but with intelligence you can do great things. Intelligence is something to love so if my intelligence is shown then I will be loved for being me.

What Guys Said 22

• I'd hope for some sort of mesh between appearance and personality
    because my personality makes me who I am, but if I had any other body
    than my own, acting like I do, "could" be ever so slightly.. weird. ^.~

But I'll just go ahead and say my personality, even though it's
    close to a tie.. ^.^

• Yes, yes I do.

• Depends. I'm intelligent, but that's irrelevant because it's not part of my game.
    My actual personality is abhorrent, but I can act like I'm whatever a woman wants, it's called game.
    My looks are the only consistenty good element, so I'll go with that.

• 1|0
  • I agree with personality but when I talk about intelligence. I don't think about academic smarts but what you are good at whether emotional, physical or mental intelligence so it is intermingled with personality. I would consciously think about that, any thought about appearance is done at a subconscious level but if a person personality is intriguing me they begin to appear more physically attractive to me.

• Ehh, my personality needs a little fine tuning.

My looks and intelligence though are already awesome, so I'm good there.

• ultimately, a nice combination / balance of all three. a word of advice though.. dont look for a "great personality", look for a personality that is compatible with yours. i can't count how many girls i've met that dont have generally great personalities but we got along really well.

• I'd say there are more interesting stuff of my personality and my intelligence than my appearance. I need to improve looks and a bit more of personality.

• In my opinion, my personality is more attractive than my intelligence, which is more attractive than my physical appearance. Though among other people there seems to be no consensus on the proper order of the first two.

• Probably my physical appearance

• My physical appearance is fine as long as I don't take my T-shirt off because I'm really not muscular at all... my intelligence needs a particular type of person to admire it I guess, and my personality is...

Well, I don't know. I think I'll just go sleep.

• I think they're all equally shit so I can't choose. ;p

• Physical appearance

• Personality then intelligence. Idc how hot you are. If we can't have a good conversation our first date will be our last.

• I think my personality/intelligence is most attractive.
    Unfortunately those are the two things that usually fall below physical appearance

• all of these matters

• My intelligence is the most attractive!

• The most attractive thing is her personality (intelligence is merged inside the personality), imagine a beautiful girl who doesn't know how to communicate and act like immature, that is not attractive at all!

• I think my personality is as shitty as my appearance.

• looks
    personality
    intelligence

looks is more important to most peopel, they're too PC to say otherwise.

• i believe my personality is about a 7

looks about 7-8

intelligence about an 8.5

• I guess my personality is probably overall the thing women find most attractive about me. My intelligence is and I'm just trying to be honest and give useful information here, as often intimidating as attractive. I mean unless the girl is also very smart and cultured she will think (rightly) that she doesn't have a chance. Physically I'm only above average.

What Girls Said 14

• Physical appearance, let's not kid ourselves.

By the time I hit 55, it'll be my personality. No, I'm not getting any more personable. (:

I am such a realist.

• of the 3, probably my personality =]

• I think my personality. I can get shy but I love meeting new people and I've very open and inviting if I get a food vibe and really want to be your friend. My intelligence is pretty awesome but I hide because I never want to come off as a know it all. And I really like the way I look but looks are just that - looks. Gotta give the people something to stay for lol.

• I believe my personality is the most attractive of the three.

• I have no clue. I'm going with personality? 🙄🤔

• My personality would be more attractive probably. I'm not that great looking, nor that intelligent. I did get a 3.6 GPA for my first semester in college... but those were easy classes.

• Neither, I guess.
    But if I really have to choose, I think it's my intelligence. Not that like I'm a bad person, but I'm super shy and it hides my friendly and fun side.
    On the other hand most people knew me from what I have done to my job/education.

• Physical appearance

• to the general public, probs appearance. i don't think my personality suits a lot of people lol.

• My inner is more attractive!

• I think it's a mix of them 3. I can't really say it's one because it depends on the person that sees you and what that person likes more in you.

• My intelligence i would guess

• I think my intelligence is.

• I would say my personality is more attractive.