What hobbies do you have? Do you enjoy them with other people?

I'm kinda interesting in what people's hobbies are. Girls especially because sometimes I just don't understand where all their time goes.
Personally my hobbies are pretty much video games and books and the like so I can just enjoy them at home and by myself (and I prefer single player games). Some of my friends hang out with people with the same hobbies and do football and stuff so I don't really get invited to stuff like that since I wouldn't want to go. As a result I'm spend most of my time alone (not complaining). I also don't go to parties and stuff for the same reason.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like to read, draw/paint, play video games, cook, and go for walks. I can do almost all of those with others.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've forgotten some of my hobbies. I've been focusing on learning how to create a business for awhile. That's been my main hobby lately. Other than that, learning in general, nature, animals seeing attractions in the city, working out, healthy food and lifestyle (make most of my own food instead of processed), photography. I'm okay with doing some of those with other people.

What Girls Said 2

• Hobbies:
    Piano playing
    Singing
    Hunting
    Reading
    Hiking
    Photography
    Spending time with family and friends
    Sometimes knitting
    Drawing

• Video games and dungeons and dragons lol

What Guys Said 1

• I like video games