Is this good enough? What do you think?

I am planning on writing a story about where people have tattoos on their wrists unique to them. Whenever someone falls in love (person a) with someone else (b) then person b's tattoo ends up on person a. It's going to be between two people who are engaged. It's called Tattoo'd and I was wondering what you thought of the idea and the photo cover I made below?

Is this good enough? What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait... so how exactly does the tattoo end up there? Magically?
    And what if several men fall in love with one woman? Will her hand be covered in tattoos?
    How do you define "falling in love" in this case? Several celebrities literally have millions of fans, many of whom claim to have "undying love" for them. Will said celebrities be covered from head to toe in tattoos?
    Or does this only work when the love is mutual?

I'm sorry, but I have a tendency to pick apart literally every minor thing in any story in order to weed out inconsistencies.

• the tattoos just appear
      if several men fall in love with the woman then the womans tattoo will end up on all of those men (and its random on their body, not just their hand.)
      falling in love will be defined in the story
      if 1 person falls in love with someone then only that 1 person will gain the others tattoo

• And if you're physically incapable of falling in love with someone, or recognizing you love someone?

• @ZionOrtov Physically? Uh, erm, the what now again?

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it? Is the answer obvious?

What if you went back in yr own family tree, and found some psychopaths in there?

What if YOU were the product of a rape? What then? Bet that would change the way you'd feel about every-fuckin'-thing. Should, at least.

I remember being 20 years old. The answers to a lot of things were "obvious" to me back then, too.
    ... Or so I thought.

What would you be so afraid of, anyway? It's not like the girl herself was the serial killer

What Guys Said 8

• http://i.imgur.com/GL10mDT.jpg
    almost 2 years ago, 1 weeks post breakup. Still looks like a work of art, symbolizes heritage, bravery and a few other secret things. Add a bit of muscle, chubbiness and that is now me post surgery.

• I would go supernatural and have the two tattoos interact. As the image changes it could be used to display how the person feels about the relationship at that present time.

• Certainly seems like an idea which would work well for the YA market. I've seen others do well with vaguely similar ideas (like the concept of the "red string of fate" from chinese mythology).

• The concentration camps are the place that I know of where tattoos unigue to the person were put on them. Does not sound like a good idea.

• its nothing like that.

a tattoo we're born with on our wrist, that goes well with their personality. if it's a word or a symbol or picture.

• so a persons personality is determined at birth? or you saying the tattoo reflects their current personality? (so it'll dynamically change alongside their personality)

• @orphan it reflects who they will become

Like their destiny is chosen for them at birth

• Sounds cute, go for it.

• a visual timeline of their love life huh...

original idea. i like it.

• the ribbon looks good but you should try to adjust the text so it looks like a tattoo too.

• The tattoo'd part or the part that says By SweetHomicidalQueen?
      I meant for the Tattoo'd to look like a tattoo but not my name

• I dont have much room for the Wattpad cover photo so i had to plan it so it would fit in the picture correctly and I like how i edited the contrast and coloring of the photo itself

• well just crop and edit the coloring on the first one to your liking. just thought it's easier for me to adjust the tattoo than for you in that online thing.
      or just tell me what to change... takes me no time. if the pic needs to be less wide it might be an idea to make the text vertical. many possibilities...

• If they legally changed their name, would their chosen name show up, or their given name?

• it isn't their name, it's their tattoo that shows up

• O... *lord*... Have you ever seen that episode of The Venture Brothers (!!!) where he had to go up to the multi-billion dollar space station his father (now deceased) had built because the "problem light" was on? And he had to figure out what was wrong among the zillion things that could have been broken? "Great going, dad! A trillion dollar space station, and you put in a 'problem' light!"

• "Oh fuck me... You're tattoo turned off again... Have i not been cuddling you enough lately? Because *i* want to spend more time together, but work, and the kids, and your parent's moving in... No? Is it because you saw me looking at that girl? Baby, she walked into my line of sight, and... well she was really pretty... Umm... Do *you* even know why you aren't feeling the same about me right now? Yes? Well can you just tell me? ... ... Well ok then... Ummm... Is it because...

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's an interesting idea. My question is about the book cover though--is it your photograph or someone else's? I'm going to assume that's a photo you found on the internet. So if it is someone else's, you had better have the artist's permission otherwise you're gonna get in trouble if you start posting that else where, claiming it's the cover of the book you're writing. Just a head's up.

• It looks nice. You want be a write don't you?

• I'd read it! Lol the "unique tattoo" part sounds like mlp