What's it like to vacation in Argentina?

I think me and my bros finally decided on Argentina this summer. Anyone ever been?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its an amazing place if you love tango, wine, beaches and very, very good looking people. 😍 I heard Buenos Aires is kinda expensive right now though, and you gotta figure out how you go about with your money cause some banks will be eating it all up when you try to take some out, always best to exchange your dollars to pesos instead.

Most Helpful Guy

• Noice, great backpacking place too. Argentina is a little like someone dropped a European country in another continent; its capital Buenos Aires is a hot blur of sizzling steak, steamy tango and slick bars and nightclubs, all beefed up with some sexy Latin American flair.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

• Let me save you money and invite you to epicest spring break at bama that's gonna make itibidza look like 70 yr old grandmkms basement

• Fine if u don't cry for it

• Buenos Aires was described to me as being milk and honey, as long as your ass doesn't get robbed, I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time.