What's your most embarrassing moment?

What's your most embarrassing moment?

Most Helpful Guy

• Slapped an ex on the arse while we were out shopping in a supermarket only it turned out to be somebody else in a similar top with her boyfriend! She thought it was funny but he didn't look best pleased :-D

• 🇱🇲🇦🇴 that's hilarious!! 😂😂. Just as well she didn't hit you with her handbag or deck you 😂😂😊😊that's so funny

• That's awesome!!! At least it was a smack and not a full on caress... Hahaha could've been worse.

• @TrainwreckAdvice oh don't, imagine if I copped a feel while she was bent over picking up her tin of tuna! =-O

Most Helpful Girl

• Cops barreling into my house for domestic violence call between me and a billion baby spiders! I was in panties and a tank and smashing little baby spiders while screaming for help.. What can I say living alone sucks at times.

• ... I would've probably had the same thing happen to me with that many spiders. o_o

• Oh, my goodness. That's a whole lotta nope right there.

sticktwiddlers.com/.../jack-sparrow-run.gif

• That's one thing I miss about being a cop... those strange moments of assisting a gorgeous lady in distress... or out of dat dress ;-)

What Guys Said 9

• had a regional swimming meet when I was 16. 6 school, about 500 people watching. My race came i jumped in, swam it, lost. As I was getting out the pool I felt all eyes on me and teachers/parents running to me with towels.

the from of my bathers had ripped and my penis was hanging out for all to see

• Hahaha that is very embarrassing! I've went red for you 😳. I bet you were embarrassed facing them again 😂👍

• LMAO aww 💟

• Never good being 16, and having the rep of being a 'midget' in the man region :(

• I have answered this before on here, not my greatest of moments 😳

I was in 3rd grade so maybe 10 years old. A little back story, it was winter and in our classroom at school we had a leaking radiator so there was a bucket full of water next to it. I was hitting on a girl and of course a 3rd grader's idea of hitting on a girl is making fun of her she got pissed and grabbed me and threw me acres the room right into the bucket of water. I ended up completely soaked. On top of all mom had to come to school cause I had no dry clothes. When she came in the classroom on the next recess she said in front of everyone "how can you let a girl beat you up, look at yourself you're a man!". Gee thanks mom xD
    i.memeful.com/media/post/oMJmZPw_700wa_0.gif

Its also @EmpatheticLady 's favourite gif haha

• The moment my mom heard me talking about slaying puss to my buddies was pretty embarrassing...

• Haha that is extremely embarrassing. I bet she pretended she didn't hear you 👍😂😂

• She asked me about it later, and told me if I was fucking that much I should wear a condom. She took it better than I expected, but still

'Bro, this girl, she let me choke her and... Oh hey mum, didn't see ya there!'

Was a pretty awkward moment

• Haha I can imagine how embarrassing that would be. At least she give you sound advice! 👍

• When I beat you in scrabble... or wait that was yours!!! 😜😜😜

• Not sure i'm quite open really and don't really get embarrassed about things

• My ex kicked me in the nuts in front of all our friends

• shitting my pants in walmart

• Haha is that true? Haha

• Sorry for laughing, 😞

• its okay. you didn't know. IBS sucks.

• caught by my Dad while kissing my girlfriend :P

• I went to classes when I was an early teen to learn proper social manners and protocols (upper crust families still do this along side private school). In included ballroom dancing. I (tubby, freckled, 13) danced with the fox of the century. I got an instant boner and she smelled to good and warm, I came in my pants. Nobody knew but I was as embarrassed as hell

• Hahaha I bet you never danced again after that 😜😝😂

• Never happened with the plain or ugly ones. Glad my pants were black and I was wearing a suit. I wish I could come like that now.

• Lol!!! 😜😝😂👍

What Girls Said 7

• Probably yestrday when I clicked on a question about about hoeyher husband denies watching porn although he didn't clear the history and they're the only two that live in their house.

The site/screen looked a little weird and stretched out but I didn't think much about it. I just assumed they updated the site again. I could see see the question and the details so I was like whatever.

Anyways right under her details she had my profile pic up there and I totally freaked. I was like omg that's not porn (I mean it's not exactly the best pose) and I was so embarrassed and said are you kidding not a single one of you realized that that's me I'm on here 24/7 you've seen my profile before 😩

So I left the question and came back to it later and my picture wasn't up there. And my comments weren't even under my opinion it was under someone elses and I even went off on one of my friends like how could you not say anything you can clearly see that's me up there and he was like wtf are you talking about 😂

Yeah I guess it didn't load right or whatever happened instead of my profile pic being next to the words where it says "Have an opinion?" It was where the question was kinda like how you have the embarrassing moment emoji up there -_-

• I was at the mall shopping for ski clothes and I spilled coffee all over myself. Like all over. So I went to the washroom, took off my shirt, my jeans, put them in a bag, and just put my coat and ski pants on. I had a scarf so nobody knew that I didn't have a shirt on lol. Ok no problem... until...

A group of my friends ran into me, they wanted to go shopping a bit, so I said sure. We looked at books, clothes, had (more) coffee... did I tell you I'm wearing a goose down parka and snow pants? Done up? The whole time? Oh and that it was a beautiful warm autumn day? So now I give up, I tell them I have to head back home, suited up, on public transport.. then walk 15 minutes.. you would not believe the looksI got...

• In 6th grade we had a physics teacher that was always drunk and wrote inseanely ugly. So, in the lesson he wrote somewhere "vagon", but because of his awesome handwriting and the quality of marker, instead of "vagon" I read "vogue" and next class I had to answer. So, as I have reread the lesson before the class, I said "vogue". Damn it. 😂😂😂😂
    But his reaction was even more priceless, "that's a magazine with pretty women". 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• I have too many to know!

• My pants fell down in public.

• I freaking DIDN'T CATCH THE BALL DURING MY BASKETBALL GAME!!! DEIGNIT!!! now i'm piss!.(Sorry for my english)

• Hahaha 👍😂. Hey don't worry about your "English,"that's fine 👍😊

• Losing my bikini bottoms playing volleyball in our backyard pool

• But I have many other terribly embarrassing moments that don't involive losing clothing 😂😂😂

• Haha aww that would be ever so embarrassing 👍😂😂