Have you ever felt like leaving everything behind and just go away forever?

Leaving your home, family, money, car, phone or watch... just you and your rucksack. Ever felt like this?

if yes, then why? Are you gonna do it someday?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've done it many times. That used to be very common in the 70s. There were thousands of people out on the road with nothing but a backpack. Everything you need fits in a pack, and you probably won't even use a lot of that. Too bad hardly anyone does it any more. It's definitely something that made my life a more full experience. Everyone is so dependent on their modern gadgets and losing their connection to the outdoors and nature.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah, sometimes i would not even mind to die! I don't like this world anyways, and it's the people's fault. Humans destroy everything

• I did it once, but only for a week. Rucksack, watch, water, 2 lbs of dates and a few briefs and I head South in the Sahara, till I met Bedouins.

• YES I HAVE haha I was seriously considering just dropping everything and moving to Puerto Rico once lol

• what's in puerto rico that you like so much about?

• Just seemed like a good place to escape lol
      beaches and US infrastructure bc it's a territory, plus beautiful latinas that love American white guys (seriously)

• Are you my long lost brother?

• hahahahahahahahaha!! maybe dude, maybe!! indian lol!! yeah, maybe! who knows? :D

• And for that you need to be in tune with you heart. That's where the beauty, the wisdom, the all knowingness amd the core strength comes from.

• yes i have especially before i was married. if you want to do it there is always the military (they do have non combat rolls) or the piece core.

• No, I prefer having a toilet, a bathroom, and a roof above my head.

• no that would make no sense

• yeah, have.

• why did you feel like it if i may ask?

• I feel you man. But you have to know that everything will be fine in the end.

• i hope i get my second chance. i've always gotten with mid effort... first time in my life that i've ever put in any real effort in anything that didn't involve video games... although, she likes video games too... so maybe it did have a little to do with video games, a small plus.