If you were FORCED to sell drugs, where would you hang around in order to sell them?

FORCED I said... otherwise u'll get shot...

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The police station

• Rumor's numerous cops r involved in drug business...

• Hence why it's the best place to sell them yeah?

• nah u'll get arrested 100%... normally if a cop has ties wid drug dealers... they don't meat at police station...

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• Depends on the drugs. I'd probably find some teenagers hanging around town to sell it to them. As long as they weren't younger than 16 I would sell it to them.

• I'd just sell 'em in college...

• I know enough disrepuatable sorts it wouldn't be a problem to move them. Lot of crazy hippies and drug dealers up in the welsh hills... Still I would rather turn the tables somehow than be compliant with whoever was 'forcing' me to do anything.

• Of course, you would get shot dealing in the neighborhoods where the customers are, because some one else would want to take your turf over.

• i cannt see how someone can force you to, are the holding a gun to your head? there only 2 posible out come i see when i think of drug dealing dead or in jail.

• well imagine I'm pointing a gun to yer head... if u don't sell 'em then I'll shoot... simple...

• my life insurance policy makes me worth more dead than alive also. you better be good with that gun because i go to the firing range every weekend. anything with in 500 meters is fair game ;-P

• In an old folks home, diamorphine for the pain, meth for the sleepyheads, viagra for the men.

• not THOSE drugs ma friend...

• what type of drugs then, I included heroin and crystal meth...

• coca-cola and sprite... hahaha...