Have you ever broken someone's bones literally?

• yes...
    30% (8)44% (15)38% (23)Vote
  • no...
    70% (19)56% (19)62% (38)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|12

Most Helpful Girl

• well not literally but i influenced my sister into doing a dangerous cartwheel on uneven ground and she fractured her arm. I don't know if that counts.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My sister and my brothers arms while we were young...

My brother and I kept spinning our younger sister on this office chair till she fell and broke her arm.. She had a case and since she was so small it looked so funny on her lol

My brother I broke his arm by pushing off a swing cuz he wouldn't let me get on when I let him go first and he promised I'll be next after a few minutes... Gooooooood times

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Yes... I broke a girl's nose in a fight once. 😇😈😇

0|1
    0|0
  • When I was 10 years old, I accidentally broke my two year old sisters leg. She was at the top of a slide, and the edge of it overhung. I didn't realize her leg was in between the platform she was sitting on and the slide, and I tried to pull her down the slide. And her leg broke clean in half. It was dangling. I felt so awful :( It gives her no trouble now

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. /////

0|0
    0|0
  • i haven't.
    my boyfriend has.
    #yamaguchigumi

0|0
    0|0
  • Huh? no i have never done that

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• A few times. Actually I was in on a hit that broke a kid's back in semipro football. I hit him from behind and my teammate came up from safety and lit him up from the front. It was pretty crazy. No spinal cord injury fortunately, I actually played against him two seasons later, haha. Tough hombre.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've broken the bones of a hand to two guys, and both the same way. Guess being a goalkeeper against me is an extreme sport xD

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope but I've come close.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep a few times. One of the joys of getting into historic martial arts before the scene had as much focus on padding and safety.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, in self defense.

0|1
    0|0
  • Broke a couple of noses, and a jaw by stamping on it. Believe me though this bastard deserved it

0|1
    0|0
  • My own. I'm not saying how.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does a dead chicken count?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but not on purpose

0|0
    0|0
    • how then?

• Show All
    • ugh...

• She should've been more careful where she put her feet lol

• Yes, and I regret it a lot many times.

0|0
    0|0
    • y?

they were broken for a reason... no?

• Some guy I didn't know stole my wallet, accidentally flung out a punch at a friend and he got away. He broke both his ankles.

• ugh...

• My own, yeah. :P

0|0
    0|0