Would you do the same :( ?

So just a few hours ago, my mom and I went to the store. While she was in the store, I saw a girl who was about 20 and she was sitting in the rain with a blanket around her. It broke my heart. I told my mom and we went and got her some McDonalds and gove her $10. Later on, we went back and I asked her if she'd like to come home with us and have dinner and take a shower. She had be recently abused and has a disorder. We offered her to stay the night and all, but we recently found out that she has had some history with the police... did I do the right thing though?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're a good person , I wish all could be the same. yes you did the right thing 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you did the right thing in giving her some food and showing that there is still hope in the world. I'm not sure if I would've opened up my home based on the issues you mentioned with the police, though I would've had the same thought anyway.

What Guys Said 4

• You... got... her... MCDONALDS? POOR GIRL!

I think we wouldn't have gone to such lengths but we might've done something for her. Buy her food (NOT AT MCDONALDS) maybe but not invited her over.

• Well I don't think she cared what she ate. She is skin and bone. She cried and thanked us when we brought her food.

• Certainly!! :)
    I wanted to keep it short.

• The real question is... You hit that?

• Yes, You did ☺

What Girls Said 1