Do you know why you should stay in school?

You gotta provide for the future cats you'll have.

(it's a joke, not a dick people, don't take this so hard ok)

lol dogs included and no one knows how to take a joke apparently

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• "not a dick people, don't take this so hard"

AAAAWWWWLL LOOK HOW YOU DID THAT NOW.

• Yah, it's pretty funny. If you really want a mindfuck, go through my post history and try to figure out my sleep schedule. Good luck w/that one girl! LOL

See, this is my typical fun convo. A has to do with B has to do with C has to do with D has to do with E, and, whoa holy shit E has nothing to do with A at all. Lmao.

• no thanks, i dont need to be mind fucked anymore

lol that happens to me all the time with my conversations! it always ends up that way.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 5

• This is actually the truth LMAO! I was being a troll to this annoying guy on another site and told him it was a joke, not a dick so stop taking it so hard and he got super mad. It was epic☆☆☆☆☆ He was being super rude to my friends so I had a civic duty to point such things out to him.

• So I don't end up like my parents... :P

• Yeah. I'm planning to be rich as fuck to do charity and pay the university for my 7 adopted kids XD

• best reason ever !
    give those cats the life they deserve !

• To learn and attend college.