Do you know why you should stay in school?

You gotta provide for the future cats you'll have.

(it's a joke, not a dick people, don't take this so hard ok)

Updates:
lol dogs included and no one knows how to take a joke apparently

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• "not a dick people, don't take this so hard"

AAAAWWWWLL LOOK HOW YOU DID THAT NOW.

4|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Yah, it's pretty funny. If you really want a mindfuck, go through my post history and try to figure out my sleep schedule. Good luck w/that one girl! LOL

See, this is my typical fun convo. A has to do with B has to do with C has to do with D has to do with E, and, whoa holy shit E has nothing to do with A at all. Lmao.

• no thanks, i dont need to be mind fucked anymore

lol that happens to me all the time with my conversations! it always ends up that way.

What Guys Said 9

• Hey, it's true! Cats need food too!

And love.

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../cat-emoticon.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • Lets see how your cats match up against my army of puppies www.dogpictures.co/pictures/Army_Of_Puppies.jpg

1|1
    0|0
  • Just had a small blackout on a question on an exam so I'm like 'Ha.. ha'

But it's a funny joke though ^^
    Just a bit moody today

1|0
    0|0
  • Planning a career as a old cat lady - Don't see it happening

1|0
    0|0
    • No I will be an author/photographer with a husband, 10 turtles, a fennic fox, a few chinchillas, a bunch of dogs, a bunch of cats, a few bunnies, a few guinea pigs, 2 sugar gliders and a few snakes

• Because I work in Subway right now, and the thought of working there for any longer than it takes me to get my diploma is abhorrent.

Also, y'know, ambition.

2|0
    0|0
  • To sleep with all the teachers. Obviously.

1|0
    0|0
  • So.. dick people? Hmmm... that's uh.. interesting?

1|0
    0|0
  • The Schooling system is pathetic, the quality of education is sad.

I've thought myself since third grade, I learn over 100,000 things a day (Super Memory and High IQ) compared to the average person who maybe learns 100-1,000 things a day and does so with insufficient and poor quality information and doesn't maintain that information.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a dog and I find this offensive, negged and reported

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• This is actually the truth LMAO! I was being a troll to this annoying guy on another site and told him it was a joke, not a dick so stop taking it so hard and he got super mad. It was epic☆☆☆☆☆ He was being super rude to my friends so I had a civic duty to point such things out to him.

1|0
    0|0
  • So I don't end up like my parents... :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I'm planning to be rich as fuck to do charity and pay the university for my 7 adopted kids XD

1|0
    0|0
  • best reason ever !
    give those cats the life they deserve !

2|0
    0|0
  • To learn and attend college.

0|0
    0|0