Do you know why you should stay in school?

You gotta provide for the future cats you'll have.

(it's a joke, not a dick people, don't take this so hard ok)

Updates:
lol dogs included and no one knows how to take a joke apparently

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• "not a dick people, don't take this so hard"

AAAAWWWWLL LOOK HOW YOU DID THAT NOW.

4|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Yah, it's pretty funny. If you really want a mindfuck, go through my post history and try to figure out my sleep schedule. Good luck w/that one girl! LOL

See, this is my typical fun convo. A has to do with B has to do with C has to do with D has to do with E, and, whoa holy shit E has nothing to do with A at all. Lmao.

• no thanks, i dont need to be mind fucked anymore

lol that happens to me all the time with my conversations! it always ends up that way.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Hey, it's true! Cats need food too!

And love.

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../cat-emoticon.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • Lets see how your cats match up against my army of puppies www.dogpictures.co/pictures/Army_Of_Puppies.jpg

1|1
    0|0
  • Just had a small blackout on a question on an exam so I'm like 'Ha.. ha'

But it's a funny joke though ^^
    Just a bit moody today

1|0
    0|0
  • Planning a career as a old cat lady - Don't see it happening

1|0
    0|0
    • No I will be an author/photographer with a husband, 10 turtles, a fennic fox, a few chinchillas, a bunch of dogs, a bunch of cats, a few bunnies, a few guinea pigs, 2 sugar gliders and a few snakes

• Because I work in Subway right now, and the thought of working there for any longer than it takes me to get my diploma is abhorrent.

Also, y'know, ambition.

2|0
    0|0
  • To sleep with all the teachers. Obviously.

1|0
    0|0
  • So.. dick people? Hmmm... that's uh.. interesting?

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a dog and I find this offensive, negged and reported

3|0
    0|0
  • The Schooling system is pathetic, the quality of education is sad.

I've thought myself since third grade, I learn over 100,000 things a day (Super Memory and High IQ) compared to the average person who maybe learns 100-1,000 things a day and does so with insufficient and poor quality information and doesn't maintain that information.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• This is actually the truth LMAO! I was being a troll to this annoying guy on another site and told him it was a joke, not a dick so stop taking it so hard and he got super mad. It was epic☆☆☆☆☆ He was being super rude to my friends so I had a civic duty to point such things out to him.

1|0
    0|0
  • So I don't end up like my parents... :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I'm planning to be rich as fuck to do charity and pay the university for my 7 adopted kids XD

1|0
    0|0
  • best reason ever !
    give those cats the life they deserve !

2|0
    0|0
  • To learn and attend college.

0|0
    0|0