Do you love the rain?

This morning I woke up to the sound of the heavy rain. It was the kind where it made large dimples all over the dirt road and created the beat of a thousand tiny drums along the rooftops. When I looked out the window I wanted to run outside and dance in the rain and mud and wet grass.

Do you love the rain?

• I love the rain.
  • I like the rain-sometimes.
  • I dislike the rain.
  • FUCK the rain.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• Loooovvvvveeeeee rain. If it's warm and rainy, I'm loving it. Always seemed to play my best football in the rain too, haha. It was warm and raining all day today here, and we usually get snow this time of year, or at least cold weather, so it was nice. Back to colder temperatures tomorrow though😒

• I love rain. I want some sunny days in the mix though. I went out walking in the rain two nights ago even though it's winter. The cops have a tendency to check me out, wondering what kind of nut is walking in winter rain at 2:00am. They eventually got used to me. :P

• Yes, I like it. However if it keeps raining for days on end then I start getting a little annoyed but otherwise it's fine.

• Lol this is a question for @cinderelli
    When i was back at my home in hawaii, (i grew up in the wettest city in the US) I would listen to the sounds of the rain falling on my tin roof. Hawaii had some of the most diverse sizes of rain too. Big drops and small drops. The best is when it was misty in the morning and the sun was shining through the mist making rainbows go fricken everywhere

• I like rain when I am inside looking out and how fresh everything seems afterwards after rain. Maybe the first few seconds of rain but once I start to feel wet it loses its appeal for me. So I am an armchair fan of rain.

• I am not a fan of the rain. I like summer days. Sunny and fine days.

• Hate it. Had to tolerate it (motorcycle rider) but it makes life miserable if you actually have to go out and do something. Much prefer the snow.

• Yeah I love it :D
    Anything to do with cloudy days, rain and snow I'm all for!!

• I don't mind it but in England when it rains, it rains properly

static.guim.co.uk/.../...-Warnings-In-Nort-001.jpg

• I like it when I'm home and I hear it on the roof... or when it was hot outside.

but like now when it's cold and I have to go outside or drive, no. so sometimes

• I LOVE the rain. I love it when more when I'm under the blanket listening to a rainstorm raging outside :3

• I love the rain, it's so peacefully

• I go walking in bad weather all the time. Used to think I was a bit nutty till I told a pal and he does the same thing. Apparently an awful lot of people like doing it

• I like the sun and snow. Fuck rain, all it does here is rain

• B I like the rain-sometimes. I dont want it to rain 24 hours a day after all, lol!

• Fuck the rain

• Yesssss, it's the perfect weather for practically anything provided it can be done indoors.

• No. Fuck the rain.

• When it's raining I usually open my window to hear it better!

• i love the rain

• after dry periods yeah, but the UK is like a duck pond at moment

• Yes i love the rain but i don't like if it rain for two three days without stopping... I like the spund of rain when i go to bed, it relaxes me :)
    And also like rain because it watering plants and trees

• It has been raining in UK for so long now, i don't know any different., It is pissing it down now.

• I love rain. Would you be happy if it rained on your parade though?

What Girls Said 6

• I hate all water that falls from the sky. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE the sound of car tires on wet pavement at low-ish speeds.
    In fact, that just may be my single favorite sound in the world.

I also like the smell after a fresh rain in the deep South. Specifically, Meridian, Mississippi, just smells so good. After it rains. My 4th favorite smell in the world.

• I love the rain when I'm inside my house and want to chill and relax. If not, then I'm not pleased. #blackgirlproblems

• I'm okay with it if I can stay inside under the covers and rest. If I have to go out in it, no, thank you. Too many crazy drivers that freak out and cause accidents.

• It's absolutely fucking gorgeous.
    Rain + thunderstorms = bliss
    I love the rain ❤️

• I love to sit and look out at it. It's very soothing. I also like to go out in summer storms and feel the warm rain on my skin.

• I feel calm whenever it's raining
    it gives me inspiration too