How do you feel about people who are born into wealth?

Most Helpful Guy

• They'll have an easier life than a lot of us but will also miss out on key things needed to develop as a complete person. Also they'll never know whether people like them for them or the cool stuff in their lives they have because of money. Worse yet (in case of a lot of men and some women) they'll never know whether the person is with them for who they are or just their money.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A9PORuTCcAAYBqS.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Well... I was born into wealth, but still I always have to work and my father makes me visit homeless shelters... I help there and it really makes me see how some people have a hard time. That's why I can say that people like me aren't as bad as others put them out to be. Though I do have friends and know people that really don't know what pain is and don't understand life, because theirs is practically perfect... so it depends how you were raised and what your values in life are.

• Wow! another gager born with a golden spoon! thats cool!

What Guys Said 11

• There's this graph (happiness/annual income) showing how after a certain number (won't say it, just google it yourself ; its quite interesting) the mighty darra (almighty some would say) doesn't actually makes one more happy.

We all go through our own shit in the end, its up to you how you'll manage your life.

That's how I like to see life

• I went to business school with many people like that. I was kind jealous they had no student loans like me lol, I did get a scholarship tho so that helps.

• Depends on the individual. Some are spoiled assholes and some are the most awesome and genuinely nice people you'll ever meet.

• As long as they don't take it for granted and become a snot nosed little punk/punkette then no issues here!

• I know vastly wealthy people and dirt poor people.

I don't know they're just people like anyone else.

• They are lucky, and I wasn't as lucky, although I could have been less lucky. That's all.

• I don't feel anything about them until I get to know more than just "born into wealth".

• Theyre lucky. But I hate when they act like they earned their money.

• Most of them are total tits.

• I fuck in can't stand em

• I have no idea tbh. I don't know how wealthy people act.

What Girls Said 14

• Most of us are born into wealth compared to the rest of the world so I'd say we're privileged and I feel lucky. ☺️

• You were born into wealthy? You were given a golden spoon? How apple!

• I think to myself if only I been born that lucky! But I guess to them wealth is normal!

• I don't feel anything about them until I get to know them individually but i've never really met one that I can relate to yet. I grew up really poor and just have a different way of thinking because of that, so it's not easy to relate to someone who comes from money for me or hasn't happened yet.

• i don't feel anything. they're born into wealth, ok good for them.

• I personally wish I were them.

• I feel sorry for them.

• lucky bastards

• Annoyed only when they complain about money.

• I wish I was one of them.

• Good for them. I'd be a tad envious but I'd also be glad they don't have to experience poverty.

• they had a nice hand of cards given to them

• I don't think much of them.

• Lucky them? Hope they aren't spoiled though

• Can i have a dollar?