Guys, What do you think of periods (menstrual cycles)?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have a problem with them. If I was dating a girl I would give her a tummy massage if she was in pain. I would also go and buy pads or tamons for her at the store to if she needed them as well as cuddle her up.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 8

• It's a natural part of life , it's no big deal as far as I'm concerned. A lot of guys freak at the mention of it but heck I have gone to the store on several occasions and got my woman her feminin products lol , I sure do get some stares too ; ahh it is what it is

• I find them fascinating. I know they can be difficult for lots of girls, and not so big a problem for others. I've never thought they were gross or "eww" or anything. I have a good basic understanding of the human biology behind them. I've had period sex before and it wasn't a big deal.

• Period sex - that's different. How was it, what was it like

• For me it really wasn't any different from any other time. It certainly didn't feel any different. My girlfriend put a towel down in her bed, but there wasn't really that much blood. I was really glad she was up for having sex.

• I think I'm very grateful that I don't get them! Either than that, it's an evil necessity for future child birth in female physiology.

• I feel bad that for some of you its intense pain and cramps. And some get super heavy flows. But its a natural thing. Im not grossed out or weirded out by it at all. Its just blood. But it does suck for women that it happens so often, i know its annoying as hell. But as far as my feelings about the process, its only blood so its not gross or anything

• I think that women are the only creature who can survive even after bleeding so much. It's a very natural thing, so i don't think about it specifically.

• If something bleeds for a week and doesn't die...

Kidding. It's a natural thing. Plus I have a bit of a blood fetish so. ;)

• Errr, I like them? :P

• They are not good..
    They deprive me 4-5 days from sex