Would you mind if a guy touched your thigh?

I'm not talking about squeezing or caressing, I'm talking about laying his hand on your thigh for a couple of seconds.

Would it bother you... how would you react if you didn't like the guy... how would you react if you did like him?

I did this to the girl I like and there was no change in character. We still teased each other and gaze at eachother a lot.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't welcome anyone to touch my thigh other than my boyfriend or someone I'm in a relationship with.

• Or a guy you fancied possibly?

• no, even if I fancied him or thought he was the next adonis, I wouldn't be cool with any sort of thigh-touching unless we're officially together.

What Girls Said 3

• It would bother me even if I did like him. I don't much care for people violating my personal space most of the time.

• yeah that's fine.

• if it was someone i didn't no my guard would be up and i would take their hand off myself.

• So if you liked him?

• my guard would still be up but i would ask them to remove their hand instead. And i would regret it later

What Guys Said 0