Do you like sharing food with people close to you?

• No! My food is my food!
  • I dont mind sharing 😊

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Of course - this is a major basic human bonding activity and is a reason dogs are with us. When you share your food with someone or some animal, it says several things:
    1. I am not going to eat you.
    2. I am not going to kill you.
    3. I am not a threat.
    4. I want to help keep you alive.
    5. I want to help make you feel better and more secure.
    6. I would be happy if you remained a part of my life.

This, and sleeping with someone (or some animal) is very very basic and instinctive towards bonding, relationship building, and society building in the long run.

Sex may make you feel good physically and temporarily, but sharing food or a bed or being offered food or a bed or other comfort is much more rewarding emotionally.

Again - and I cannot stress this enough - that is fundamental mammalian behavior for relationship building both in the human world and animal world.

• I've taken up cooking since I met a good pal of mine 5 years ago who's a chef. He loves cooking shit for people when he's drunk and we're at his house. I go into the kitchen and talk to him while he's working away. We all do. He talks us through what he's doing and I give it a go in the house. He must be sick of me texting every 5 minutes to make sure I've got it right but I've learned a lot. Now I get a kick out of people eating my food and liking it. I cook for my kids all the time. Think my ex is falling for me again coz I'm getting that good. ( I feed her when she brings the kids by) so yeah I hate not sharing my food now

• If it's in MY plate, then I'm probably not going to offer from it.

If it's just food I have around the house, then it depends.

• I will only share with my wife and visa versa

• I'll totally offer and share just about anything, yeah! But I really, really don't like people touching my plate without permission.

• Yeah I have no problem sharing or offering food.

• Food IS the only thing close to me #FoodIsLifeFoodIsLove

• Generally no. Unless its easily shared like... something like ice cream or a hamburger grossed me out if i share. Its ok if she's my girlfriend but still. Most of the times when she askes for a bite i just offer to buy her one too.

• Yeeah it doesn't matter I share.

• I won't share my food except with my SO and I don't have one currently so NO 😜

• I share with you if you share with me.

What Girls Said 19

• I don't mind sharing my food. Sometimes a family member will pick at my food to taste or try, I don't care lol

• Meh, I don't mind too much. I usually end up force feeding my boyfriend when we go out with friends if he hasn't bought some food for himself.

• No! My food is my food! haha PLEASE ASK! BEFORE TAKING MY FOOOD! hahah !

• I will because I love you, but I don't want to. Lmao.

• I share food with people I'm not close to, as well. It's just in my nature. If I overhear someone is hungry it becomes like my mission to feed them.

• I only share if I know I won't/don't have any more later on.
    If there's extra and I want more then fuck no.

• I don't mind sharing. A bite or two is okay but always sharing my food is annoying as fuck.

• Of course I like sharing! :)

• Depends on the situation. How hungry am I, how much food do I have, etc etc

Honestly I would rather buy someone food than half mine with theirs. When I'm hungry I'm not that nice

• It depends on the person. I usually don't mind, though.

• Sure I don't care. I mean they're not going to eat off my fork or anything but they can have some.

• MINE!!! lol no but I'll share with my boyfriend

• I wouldn't say I Like it but I certainly wouldn't mind it :)

• It depends, sometimes im in a sharing mood and sometimes im not soo ehh lol

• I don't mind sharing.

• I love sharing food. Especially fries.

• Sure I don't mind

• No, I don't like sharing my food or share the same spoon with my friends.

• NO i don't.