Are you ever actually kinda afraid to even comment on a post on here because of how people might respond to your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 28

• not so much fear... but i may refrain from posting something simply because i dont have the patience to deal with all the backlash and crying afterwards

• This ^ I just don't feel like putting up they shit sometimes while other times I'm ready for battle
      Your controversy is welcomed bro xD nobody really whines at me so it's funny watching them picking fights

• @mr90skid haha, yea... ain't nobody got time for that!

• Yes. Even if I go anon, I still don't want to spread wrong ideas on someone else's mind.
    Plus I have a few followers (not many) soI may not always say what I think in the comments, so sometimes I go anon,

• Nah but that's because I'm a man and I don't have perverts inboxing me whenever I make an opinion.

• Nah people get hurt all the time. they look for something to get hurt about and frankly i don't have much time on here to deal with idiots. but thats me.

• Naw I spit whatever I have in my mind right off the top on here... fuck what ____ thinks LOL

• Sometimes. I've had cases where I've typed out an opinion and then at the last second decided "I probably shouldn't post this".

• Occasionally if I'm tired. It's more of I don't feel like arguing at the moment.

• Yes, but I post it anyway. Then I'm afraid to look at my notifications

• Nope, I welcome the hate.

• How weak you must be to fear words.

• It's more the people wanting to argue annoy me

• That's what block buttons are for. If there was ever a situation in which you need to be less concerned about having to talk to someone--it's online.

• Nah I don't care. And I doubt the people I like here will think badly of me based on a comment on make.

• Not at all; Fuck what people on here think, most of them are loser sjws, or psycho feminists, or hypersensitive egomaniacs, or a combination of the three, and are genuinely unimportant both online and irl.

Watermelonoma hit the nail on the head about it not being worth all the bitching and moaning. You can't reason with stupid people, so it's sometimes better to just let sleeping dogs lie.

• I'm really not case no one I know in real life knows that I use this site. If they did i would likely close my account and stop doing it. I wouldn't say I'm ashamed to use this but there's no benefit for me if my friends know that I use this...

• I'm having this right now... LOL. I posted an opinion and some idiot just rolled in claiming that I was bullshitting. And when I told him that I don't care if he believes me, he started playing the "piss him off" game so, why bother? Blocked! :P

Post what you want, if someone gives you shit for it, hit the block button. It's the internet, don't expect your block lists to be empty.

• Nope.. haters can kiss my little yellow butt

• Ah, I'm happy to hear all responses.

• Why should I care what people think what I say? If they have a problem then they can look somewhere else.

• I don't mind some #GaGBeef , I will state my opinion anyway! :-D

• I don't care. If someone wants to have a good discussion I'm up for it. And if people down vote me because of some stupid/insensitive joke I made, I don't care either since it is intentional.

• Are you kidding. I crave the reaction. Fuck the points and all that shit. I just want to find out how nuts people are

• No, let the flames roar. I just don't care, what are they going to do, control alt delete me?

• I have never given a shit so it would be weird if I gave a shit now lol.

• sometimes I just don't put my oppinion up cause I feel it's too harsh and unnessessary so I just look for another question

• nope, i say what i want to say if that offends someone that is their problem

• Not really, no.

• Nope.

10char.

• Yep, the questions are so asinine, it's like, why even both answering?

• Well if there is one where my view differs from the politically correct view, yes. I do know there's a whole bunch of happy PC warriors on this site that will jump at me with total disregard to my right to free speech and intelligence as another human being.

Its not really that I'm saying that we should all walk around and be assholes to each other, but damn it, bad opinions matter too. Pretty much every good idea or opinion was thought to be bad at some point. PC culture kills debates and communication instead of enabling it.
    Its a nice thought but in practice I feel it is more of a "Lets hide our problems and attack anyone who dares remind us they exist" instead of actually handling them.

What Girls Said 18

• I do hesitant on answering questions of a sexual nature because I've gotten so many PMs afterwards, asking for more detail.

• Yes. Depending on the question and hiw PC you have to be.

• nope, not in the slightest. I can't stand having to sugarcoat things purely for the sake of being pc.

Being unfiltered 99% of the time helps me make sure that all of my opinions have proper grounds behind them too, so.. win/win. :)

• No. My problem is the opposite actually, I comment too much and don't hold back enough and get into these annoying, repetitive arguments that make me lose brain cells.

• lol nope this definitely isn't me. i tend to just go for it, and whoever doesn't like it won't be getting much attention from me anyway.

• Not at all. I think people down voting me or going against what I'm saying is not something I should be afraid of. It's all welcomed.. With open arms

• Yeah not really. I know like 15 people who dislike me! Cuz I am Queen Apple of G@G!

• Yes definitely but then the courage always wins because I just really wanna tell them what I think lol

• No, cause I give no fucks. If someone doesn't like it then I will apologize if I offended them- as long as they are respectful and kind.

• Nope, never.

• Oh for sure. There are certain topics I avoid unless I'm emotionally prepared for a fight.

• Not really.

• Nah, I just do it.

• No, I can always just ignore them.

• No, I never thought about how others will respond to my opinion.

• Nope not at all because I'm always short and sweet

• Sometimes, but everyone is entitled to their opinions.

• Nope, I don't really care.. opinions are supposed to be your own judgements or perspective.