Is it true that if a guy calls another girl crazy, he probably did something to make her go crazy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because some girls need to be "triggered" to show their insane side, doesn't mean that the guy did anything wrong. For example, my brother's ex used to get offended about like every tiny thing ever that wasn't even offensive in any way. She still took it as a personal insult and did the silent treatment for an hour. I would not call that normal, that's just crazy from the start.

Most Helpful Girl

• Women are crazy and men are stupid. Women are crazy because men are stupid.

What Guys Said 1

• Nah, they're born cray if u ask me.

What Girls Said 3

• No some people just are crazy.

• Without that guy doing anything maybe, but maybe of other past experiences she had?

• Yes it's very, very likely. Every guy I've ever heard call an ex or something crazy turned out to be cheating, selfish douchebags. Stay away from them.

• No. Some people are actually crazy. It's when he says all his exes were crazy that you know he's the problem- either he makes terrible life choices and should be avoided or he is fucked up to women and should be avoided.