If A Girl Never Bothers To Text You At All?

In this day and age, it's hard to tell if a woman likes you or not. For me, typically, I judge how much a woman likes me through texting. If you really like someone, regardless of what you are doing or how busy you are, you will text them. Isn't that a fair assumption?

I sometimes stop texting women to see if they will bother to text me back... and they never do. So... if a woman doesn't text me back at all... ever... I just cut the communication and I never hear from them again.

If a girl never bothers to text you back, is it safe to assume that she isn't into you?

bump

Most Helpful Girl

• In my experience, you can tell a lot about a woman's feelings by how much she texts you back. It depends on the woman, but if she really likes you, eventually, she will probably try to make contact with you and continue the conversation. If you are sending one word responses, she'll keep talking if she likes you. If you stop responding, don't text her first for a while, or something like that, she'll reach out. There are some women who will refrain from texting first/often because they don't want to look desperate or they want to be texted first to see if you like them, but at least for me, if I like a guy, I will text him back and often. If a woman isn't interested, she usually isn't too worried by whether or not she is texting back. But I wouldn't let that be your one and only indicator as to whether or not a woman likes you. But it is relatively safe to say that it is a strong indicator.

Most Helpful Guy

• I never text anybody, because nobody ever texts me.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, normally yes. BUUUUT everyone is different and some people are just lazy or have a very busy agenda and a lot of chats. So maybe she can forget it. Try not to text them so much - they should notice that you are not texting and then get interested in texting you :)

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, that is what I would also think.