Do you ever worry about what's happening to the oceans?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure it doesn't take a scientist or someone who studied it to know that stuff needs to change, like breeding fish and releasing them into the oceans and lakes etc to help replenish the population to the point were they can sustain themselves all the while cutting back on fishing altogether among many other things.

But it's not the common man you need to convince about that most people know change needs to come it's the governments and corporations people in power that can actually make the change happen that you need to convince.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I don't !

• But you're not worried about the seas being overfished?

• Yeah It already is! Whats the point in worrying? You want fix it? You can't you can try... but people will keeping doing this and its killing us! What are we suppose to do? The goverment can give us restrictions but it has to be enforces and what about country where fishing is key to life? They can't just stop fishing...

What Guys Said 4

• Definitely since it's so bad in other country in the world with the oil spill and over fishing and other shit that affects them ocean

• I did when I was younger, but with the things I know now. No, not at all. I do hate oil disasters though. It can take a very long time for the area to fully be back to normal.

• If the oceans die, we die.

• Things are getting worse everyday and people are still not taking this problem seriously. In just the past few months, record-setting heat waves in Pakistan and India each killed hundreds of people. In Washington state's Olympic National Park, the rainforest caught fire for the first time in living memory. London reached 98 degrees Fahrenheit during the hottest July day ever recorded in the U. K. In California, suffering from its worst drought in a millennium, a 50-acre brush fire swelled seventyfold in a matter of hours, jumping across the 1-15freeway during rush-hour traffic. Then, a few days later, the whole region was pounded by intense, summer rains.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm obsessed with that second image.

i do keep it in mind all the time and studied sustainability for a whole semester. we need to take some serious action to save our planet. our generation is arguably the last hope.

• Yes I am, mostly with acidic rain and coral bleaching! 🌊🐙🐚🐠🐟🐬🐳🐋