Have you ever got into a physical fight?

• Yes
  • No
  • Almost

Most Helpful Girl

• No fighting is not my thing, a person can hurl all the insults they want but be sure IF they put their hands on me, then i'll forget that i'm a lady, but no i don't get into such things i will avoid it if i can.

• Thanks for MHG :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I did with this one guy that I knew, he was dating a good lady friend of mine and also living with her and only had for two weeks.. one day she told me that he had smacked her around two night's before, but said he was sorry and that he got a bit out of control and it would never happen again.. she then told me, that two night's later he had some drinks with his buddies down at the bar and when he got home it was late and he was pissed drunk, I was watching a movie at the time

I then mentioned to him that he should have did this, this, and that before he went to the bar with his friends.. he got all huffy with me and punched me twice in the face and tossed me against the wall.. I then right after that went to where he was and beat the crap out of him.. and while doing it told him why I was.. I also said if you ever lay a hand on her again.. you will get far worse.. he and her split up four days later.. and she thanks me to this day for helping her end that farce of a relationship with that guy.. it made me feel very good that day

What Girls Said 6

• yeah, but not actually fighting someone. i was in there trying to stop it.

• Only with my sister and cousins. Lots of times though.

• Yes I have!

• No, I try to stay away from all of that.

• I almost did once freshmen year but no, I've never gotten into a physical fight with anybody and I don't plan on doing so either.

• Yes, I have... The fight... Felt so good... Oh god, I think I'm a masochist...

What Guys Said 10

• Not in quite a while, but yeah.

• Who won? What was the fight about?

• In the immortal words of Dalton "nobody ever wins a fight." Spend enough time with the same people and you butt heads.

• Haven't been in a physical fight since middle school!

• Unfortunately yes, though I never started any of them. Two were in middle school and one was sophomore year of high school. I don't like to fight, but I need to defend myself.

• Not since I was a kid, when I was much much younger I used to get into fights all the time.

• Yep. Thankfully I was a wimp so they didn't last too long.

• I used to get in lots of fights when I was a kid. But as I grew up I learned to control my feelings and became a calm person, so not anymore. My last fight was 6 years ago

• Unless you count Taekwondo sparring as fighting then no. Had a few close calls though.

• A few times in school.

• only with my brother and i don't think that counts cause we don't punch each other

• Yes. I've gotten into a few