How would you feel if you were Force Persuaded to do something against your will by a Jedi?

How would you feel if you were Force Persuaded to do something against your will by a Jedi?

You'd be pissed huh?

0|0
10|7

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Maybe it would be for my best interests. Ex) if I wanted to go somewhere but it was dangerous. And if a Jedi persuaded me not to go there-great. Or if I was about to speak my mind or argue with a dangerous person, and I was persuaded not to-great.
    I would have faith that a Jedi would not control my mind for bad reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aaaaah, I'd be furious :P Even if it may be something that benefits me, being controlled would piss me right off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what he's making me do lol!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm sorry. I've yet to see Star Wars so I don't have a clue what's going on when you tag me in these questions lol

I don't really like movies especially long movies so that's why I've never gotten around to watching them.

0|0
    0|0
    • *force persuades you to watch and like them* 😜

• Maybe I'll see at least one movie. But no guarantees lol

• if you ever get with a nerdy boyfriend its guaranteed lol. he'll probably make you watch it with him :P

• I'll be like "get out of my headddd, out out out!"
    I wouldn't like it 🙄

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a toydarian. Mind tricks don't work on me. ONLY MONEY.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well that won't happen because it only works on the weak minded. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be mad lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • You kidding? I'm the tricky Jedi here; watch your back

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• "This isn't the GaG question you want answers to"

[waves fingers]
    [checks lightsaber]

0|0
    0|0
  • It only works on the weak minded.. Also assuming it did work Jedi use their abilities for selfless reasons or for justice for the most part.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be pissed. If I was a stormtrooper and a prisoner started making an obvious attempt at persuasion I'd turn off the speakers in my helmet allowed me to hear what's going on around me, and alert my superior.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be cussing and griping the while way... OK FINE! I *WILL* STOP HARASSING PEOPLE ONLINE!! *starts looking for people to harass in real life*

0|0
    0|0
  • Use my Jedi power to counter act.

0|0
    0|0
  • A... sexy female jedi?

Lets be honest here. If Sex isn't involved I won't be weak minded enough for it to work. So she practically HAS to make it about sex.

0|0
    0|0