Do you prefer to sit or squat on the toilet when you poop?

when I poop I often squat on the toilet. I think that it can force poop out easily.

• I prefer to sit on the toilet :)
    93% (14)84% (16)88% (30)Vote
  • I prefer to squat on the toilet :)
    7% (1)16% (3)12% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Squatting is the best way, but it's weird to me. When you sit, it sorta bends your colon in a way that makes it harder to have good movement. When you squat, its basically like a straighter hose/tunnel. You see some Asian places like Korea, I think, have some toilets that are basically a hole in the ground. They're actually toilets, high tech sometimes, just without a seat. That's how humans naturally are supposed to go. That's also how you're supposed to sit normally , i think. You see some Asian men squatting like that while they smoke , or just chilling.

Squatting is the natural and healthier way. But, just feels weird to me. So I just sit.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Wth squats on the toilet when they poop? Do you know how uncomfortable that has to be? And especially if it doesn't come out right away?

Now I would get squatting if you're a girl using a public restroom that's dirty when peeing because it comes out quickly but who can squat that long and poop at the same time?

0|0
    0|0
  • LOOOL!!

0|0
    0|0
  • i can't imagine "squatting" while pooping xD i think it wold be hard if not sittingg unlesssss your poop can't wait and boom! it got out in instant. (cant believe im saying this hahaha)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to sit because that's all we really have here, but I'd like the option of squatting as it is easier and gets more out haha

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• 1.bp.blogspot.com/.../dude-wtf.jpg

No Wonder I'm usually not on here late night. . .

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually poop directly into the muffin pan to save time.

0|0
    0|0
  • They always say squatting is more natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you squat right down if your outside say you can have a shit without having to wipe. We call it a ghosty. Flies out without touching the sides

0|0
    0|0
  • She squat bro! i go for squatting too. life is easier

0|0
    0|0
  • Sitting, is it even heathy to squad on a toilet?

0|0
    0|0
  • Squatting is healthier, that's what I usually do :P

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/hWQEC6wJmIc/hqdefault.jpg

0|0
    0|0