Do you prefer to sit or squat on the toilet when you poop?

when I poop I often squat on the toilet. I think that it can force poop out easily.

• I prefer to sit on the toilet :)
  • I prefer to squat on the toilet :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Squatting is the best way, but it's weird to me. When you sit, it sorta bends your colon in a way that makes it harder to have good movement. When you squat, its basically like a straighter hose/tunnel. You see some Asian places like Korea, I think, have some toilets that are basically a hole in the ground. They're actually toilets, high tech sometimes, just without a seat. That's how humans naturally are supposed to go. That's also how you're supposed to sit normally , i think. You see some Asian men squatting like that while they smoke , or just chilling.

Squatting is the natural and healthier way. But, just feels weird to me. So I just sit.

What Girls Said 4

• Wth squats on the toilet when they poop? Do you know how uncomfortable that has to be? And especially if it doesn't come out right away?

Now I would get squatting if you're a girl using a public restroom that's dirty when peeing because it comes out quickly but who can squat that long and poop at the same time?

• LOOOL!!
    .
    .

• i can't imagine "squatting" while pooping xD i think it wold be hard if not sittingg unlesssss your poop can't wait and boom! it got out in instant. (cant believe im saying this hahaha)

• I have to sit because that's all we really have here, but I'd like the option of squatting as it is easier and gets more out haha

What Guys Said 7

• 1.bp.blogspot.com/.../dude-wtf.jpg

No Wonder I'm usually not on here late night. . .

• I usually poop directly into the muffin pan to save time.

• They always say squatting is more natural.

• If you squat right down if your outside say you can have a shit without having to wipe. We call it a ghosty. Flies out without touching the sides

• She squat bro! i go for squatting too. life is easier

• Sitting, is it even heathy to squad on a toilet?

• Squatting is healthier, that's what I usually do :P

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/hWQEC6wJmIc/hqdefault.jpg