ONE will PROTECT you , the other SEVEN will try to KILL you - who would you choose to save you?

ONE will PROTECT you , the other SEVEN will try to KILL you - who would you choose to save you?

0|0
10|28

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 27

• Well considering that agent 47 is the clone of the greatest assassin, was trained to be the best and then fought and killed a hundred equally well trained super assasins to be the last man standing I would go with him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ezio.. he can time travel.. hence have an infinite amount of attempts.
    In other words.. he can't fail. ^.~

2|0
    0|1
    • oh!

glad I chose him then

• Show All
    • He can't time travel. Those are memories. He's not changing the past

• But he couldn't save his father. He can't time travel. You play again

• Nah i choose Pikachu

media.riffsy.com/.../raw

2|0
    0|0
  • Adam Jensen. Though I love Ezio (not more than Altair though :P ), Adam Jensen is basically half "robot" with all those augmentations, he can beat all of those. He's not just good at combat, but also stealth, so I'm definitely choosing him.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|2
    0|0
  • Never played any of those games. A guy lent me assasins creed once but I never got around to playing it.

Jesus, they all look like they would try to kill me. I'll go with the metal gear solid guy

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm, if that snake is big boss (not solid snake), then I'll go with him, rely on outer heaven to kill those guys before they get to me. Also Sam, Garrett, Ezio, 47, and Adam ain't got nothing on snake.

Corvo got that time stop tho.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would choose Rikimaru, but guns didn't exist at that point, so I guess I'd have to choose Big Boss.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm the only person who knows who Rikimaru even is. The hell is wrong with you people? lol

• I know who he is, but if I chose big boss, I get the defense of all outer heaven and foxhound on my side, meaning all the others are toast.

• Definitely Batman

1|0
    0|0
    • He's useless Superman is way better ! 👍😂

• Show All
    • Ahahahaha 👍😂 yeah but you'r forgetting one thing... he has me as his sidekick... I'll use my body as a weapon and a shield so i'll save Superman 😜😏😂

• Corvo attano he has supernatural abilities like: teleporting, increased speed, summon rats to attack people, slow time and make each attack an insta kill, higher jumping and using wind to blow people back.

1|0
    0|0
  • Always Hitman... we'll make a good dual together. Silent Assassins!!! 😎😎
    😂

1|1
    0|0
    • haha yeah we'd make an awesome Assassin duo L

• Show All
    • 5'1**

Hah dont worry , I'll protect you.. I'll shield you as well as fight the battle for you 😝😜

• oh! thank you😍😍😍!! you're my HERO!!! heroine actually!! XD <3

• I'll choose snake. We will both kill all of them 😈😈

1|0
    0|0
  • Can I be a cunt and mix it up!
    I want Geralt of Rivia!
    Non of these fuckers would even get close with him there haha

1|0
    0|0
    • Hhaha I have no idea who he is !! LOL!

• Whaaat! You need to go out now and buy the Witcher games!
      Probably the best games I've ever played!

• I know, I feel ashamed 😳. I've heard it's awesome, so I'll try to see if I can get it 👍😊

• I'd say Snake

1|0
    0|0
  • Corvo, he has superpower's bro.

1|0
    0|0
    • Blink I 0 20%
      Teleport forward and a shorter distance upward

Blink II 3 20% Increased movement distance in all directions
      Dark Vision I 1 20% See living/dead/unconscious persons/animals, their sight cones, and Corvo's sounds
      Dark Vision II 2 20% Also see resources (green) and machinery/traps (blue)
      Devouring Swarm I 3 40% Summon rats that attack others and eat corpses
      Devouring Swarm II 4 40% Rats attack and eat faster
      Possession I 3 60% Possess rats, fish and hounds
      Possession II 5 60%
      Also possess people (can't make them attack or use powers)

Bend Time I 2 60% Slow time for about 12 seconds, every attack is an instant kill
      Bend Time II 8 60% Freeze time (can pluck fired projectiles out of midair), slightly shorter duration than Tier I (about 8 seconds)

• Show All
    • Wow!! Thanks for that. I honestly didn't know all of that. I think I'm now swayed towards Corvo 😘👍

• Cool.

Just consider it.

Everyone's got guns and blades, this guy can FUS RO DA, you teleport behind you and turn you into ash all while time is frozen.

Man's a powerhouse by comparison.

• i will just die... none of those is so overpowered, that he could fend off all the others.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would trust my life to... Sam Fisher.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ezio will save me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd trust Ezio with my life

1|0
    0|0
  • Snake from Metal Gear Solid.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wait wait. Which Snake are we talking about?

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't know haha

• Show All
    • Oh wow! He sounds awesome... you've managed to Sway me. So I think I'll choose him instead then 👍

• One could argue that Snake nanomachines make him significantly tougher than 47 tho.

• Snake, he's killed a fuckin vampire before people!

1|0
    0|0
  • Agent 47 can protect me and kill all of them i can tell you a lot of reasons and why!

1|0
    0|0
    • If you want you can tell me. I'm intrigued. I chose Ezio 😜😂

• Show All
    • I wasn't aware of that. Thanks! 👍

• 47 is a super soldier ye, but his "superness" doesn't really come close to Snake's nanomachines or Corvo's timebending. Even Adam has enough implants to match him.

• Max Payne :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Rolling with Corvo. I mean sure, everyone he ever protected died, I think... But he does have super powers! He does! So he should be the best bet anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • Adam Jensen's a decent guy, I doubt he'd try to kill me and he's badass enough to get you out of almost any situation, so I'll pick him.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I don't know any of them 😓 But ehh I guess I'll go with.. uhh.. Garrett? He looks like he's got a lot of tricks up his sleeve.

1|0
    0|0
  • I already know I am going to die!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm choosing Rikimaru all the way!!! :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Ezio... And I will take him and Sam for the evening... don't wait up.

1|1
    0|0
  • Ezio looks like he is good at hiding and killing people without being noticed, so I go with him. 😂✌

1|0
    0|1
  • Ezio save me!

hahahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • Ezio, so he can teach me his ways before I die

1|0
    0|0
  • Can I choose someone who's not on here? I'll take Portgas D. Ace if I can, hehe XD

1|0
    0|0
  • I will have to go with Ezio (although I haven't played Tenchu or Thief),

1|0
    0|0